Character name(s):Maxwell "TrackStar" Delpair
Civilian name: Maxwell Delpair
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- yes i do and i use ALOT
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- i have no experiences with and MTF CI or white listed roles
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- i been warned once and that was for meta gaming i was killed by a group of D class and so i forgot about it in which im supposed to ans so i go up the elevator and then i go through light containment doors and then see them kill a cadet and tell people but i accidentally said they were diguesd D class instead of saying might.
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
- so the reason for me wanting to be a Ambassador is basically i just really love the agent role so i grinded for it and then my expectation were met when i played as it so therefore i wanted to be a Ambassador since i have been a agent for a little bit and i would would say in my opinion im the most active Agent
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
- the things that make me suitable in my opion are that im very truthful and i would be interested in being one and in my opinion im the most active Agent
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- i have written zero document's
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
- the responsibility of an Ambassador are to keep the integrity of the foundation and to investigate on crime.
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: I join as a internal affairs Ambassador so that i could keep the integrity of the foundation for I am very active and aware of thing and so i join and i see how bad the integrity of the foundation is so i help it and i end up loving to help.

Last edited:

Starling6

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
Hello Mr. Delpair; Today I will be submitting a [-SUPPORT] Verdict due to the following reasons.

+/ Lack of Warns
-/+ Unsure of Maturity
-/ Young
-/ Has no Previous Graded Applications as stated in application.
-/ Reason for IA Ambassador is not sound; Just wants to be a 'cop in a scprp setting'
-/ Writing for Character Lore is practically empty.
-/ Application looks rushed.
-/ Had negative interactions with.

Good Luck Mr Delpair.

Mr Glupes

Feb 27, 2022
Thank you for adding more to your application but unfortunately I'm going to have to deny this you have a lot of determination and do good as a Agent (for the little I've seen you. The reasons for denying it are below:
-Lack of Documents made
-Have not really seen you much

-No whitelisted experience
-Lore is fun make some up
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signed: Dpt Director Mr. Glupes #1

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
Hello Mr. Delpair; Today I will be submitting a [-SUPPORT] Verdict due to the following reasons.

+/ Lack of Warns
-/+ Unsure of Maturity
-/ Young
-/ Has no Previous Graded Applications as stated in application.
-/ Reason for IA Ambassador is not sound; Just wants to be a 'cop in a scprp setting'
-/ Writing for Character Lore is practically empty.
-/ Application looks rushed.
-/ Had negative interactions with.

Good Luck Mr Delpair.
Sorry to butt in here but I dont see 'Young' As a negative. I'd say unsure for young because some young people minges whilst others are intelligent, friendly and eager to roleplay correctly. Please don't take this a threat thank you, have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.