Medical Consultant Application (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:225409108

Discord name: ZappiestDraman123353

For how long have you played on CG SCP: A week and 3 hours and counting. I try to be on the server for around 10 hours a day give or take depending on the day.

In what country are you located?: Australia more specifically South Australia (SA)

Time zone: (ACTS)

Character name(s): foundation personnel name: Bob 'Operation 8' Johnson. CI personnel name: Jamie 'Op 8' the 13th.

Civilian name: Civilian personnel name: Jamie James Johnson (JJJ) for short

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): I am applying for medical consultant on (SCP-RP USA)

Do you have a mic?: I do not have a microphone as I am clinically mute and buying a microphone would be a useless business expense.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I have not held any whitelist needing roles.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: When I was first starting out I received two warning one for FailRP and the other for NRL. Recently I also received a warning for RDM.
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?: I enjoy helping people whether there hurt, downed or a body on the ground there is still hope of saving them. I also enjoy helping new trainee's learn the trade so we can grow our department and the trainee can get to move up the ranks and one day they may also become a consultant and then teach there own trainee's.
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?: I am very helpful, I am online when there may not be other consultants on that can help a trainee get there license. What drives me is hearing the voice of a person who has finally got there license after hours of trial and errors.
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice: Curing a cough or cold is a quite simple thing, you grab 1000ML's of Deionized Water and 1000ML's of Duloxetine, after purchasing these 2 chemicals you put 500ML's of both into a beaker and place it onto the Bunsen burner. Then you would be left with 500ML's of Dextrome give or take a few ML's, then you would pour the Dextrome into a flask and then repeat the step to make Dextrome. After all that you should have around 1000ML's of Dextrome which ready's you for a patient with a cold or cough. Fun fact you only need to give the patient 50ML's in a vial (provided inside the storage fridge in med bay's chemical lab) and tell the patient to drink it.

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?: The responsibilities of a Medical Consultant are as follows. Training new trainee's in the art of making medicine and using the medical equipment to find out what's wrong with a patient and to cure them. After the trainee has sufficient knowledge of medicines and equipment you can give them there medical license and let them be off on there own journey. Make sure doctors aren't using EST (Electro Shock Therapy) on people who do not need EST, and to also make sure doctor's aren't in general breaking the Hippocratic oath or aren't actively hurting someone or damaging expensive medical equipment. Job banning doctor's who have continuously broken server rules, the Hippocratic oath and the RP laws.
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in: I was a normal doctor in the town of (REDACTED) when one day I saw something I most defiantly shouldn't have. On a Tuesday like most others I opened my clinic for the day and customers came in, after around 3PM I noticed that there was a strange sound coming from outside. I when outside to investigate the sound when he saw a strange creature that resembled a around 7 foot tall human skeleton being attacked by a group of heavily armed personnel with symbols on there shoulders unrecognizable to me. The creature had human skeletons around it, the cloths tattered and falling into the cracks and crevices of the bones. When the armed personnel finished subduing the skeleton and handcuffing it with a strange rope they finally noticed me examining the scene. One of the armed personnel cam up to me and produced a syringe out of a small pouch on his T-shirt and proceeded to inject me with whatever substance was inside it. I later woke up inside a strange room fully white with a big mirror in the middle, a man in a suit came up to me and said only a short sentence 'do you want to learn more about the strange creature you saw? or forget about everything that's happened and continue to work at your small clinic?' I said ' I would personally like to learn more on the strange creature and to see if there's a way to stop the strange thing it those to humans' after that he walked out of the room and came back in carrying medical clothing 'Welcome to site (REDACTED) Bob you will be a very useful asset to our organization'.

xlibshua

Jul 10, 2023
+Support
Seen him on as a Doctor and is very professional and takes his role seriously!

Aug 23, 2022
From the Department of Medicine

Greetings Mr. Johnson,

Thank you for putting in the time and effort to apply for the position of Medical Consultant.

After discussion with my team, we regret to inform you that your application has been Denied.
You are free to reapply after a period of two weeks has passed.

If you have any questions about this decision please contact me via Email (Discord)​

Department Director
Jason Schlatt

Status
Not open for further replies.