Memento mori

Moon

Jul 12, 2022
Everything at some point must come to an end, this is my stop. I'm not leaving for a particular reason, just played the server a lot and want to move away from it to do other stuff.

As some of you know I am disabled because of a chronic heart condition which makes me basically unable to leave my house. Before joining this server I basically had no one to talk to but you kind people have been the light in my darkness. I've made and lost so many friends here but this has still been a wild time and the most fun I've had in years. I've learned so much from this server and bettered myself as a person by talking to people and improving my lack of social skills.

There are so many people to thank since I've been on the server for half a year, but these people are the ones that stand out to me as friends and people who changed me for the better.

@Dinklesprinkle and @Yeke I remember being a trainee and pestering yeke for a license and him being so nice to me. Abbie and yeke took me into the medical department and were such good friends. Will still be in contact!!
@Mirage @zazi_18 @Aleks @chubbs @Ryo Kiritani @L.Saint All my good friends from medical and still one of my best friends, I don't need to say more you know much you guys mean to me :)
@Flames and @Sven Sky , E-11 goats and great fucking leaders, will miss you both a lot o7
@luka @Jimmy Jones @Eden "Ratchet" Snyder @Fracchia @Gianfranco Merdoni @appo @Arshia Thank you for making E-11 as great and amazing as it was and being my friends outside of the server (luka and jimmy :>)
@Deacon You were a fucking fantastic mentor and a great person to talk to, wish nothing but the best for you
@Lily I know I broke my promise but change your fucking discord profile, looks ugly as shit. Thank you for being nice af tho :)
@Freddiec06 You already know you are the goat, sitting with me in the sit rooms and talking and being such a good person :>
@ionboy64 My husband and a great friend, we will still talk ofc <33
@Jimmy Wrecking Best SD and a great person (also femboy enjoyer)
@Sterbxn and @Jambon043 goofy ahh mfs, we'll keep in touch :)
@Cheif420 Good luck with O-5 nerd E-11 PVT Cheif (still dont know how u fucked up that badly)
@Wade goofy stinker, get hmod already
and E-11 & Medical, both departments I cared for the most and love. Thank you everyone who was nice to me there <3
I have a really bad memory and if I missed someone know that you are still in the back of my mind and are cared for, take care

Thank you everyone for everything, death is inevitable o7

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Sorry to see you go moon,

wish you the best with any future endeavours

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
Hello moon,
Sad to see you leave, One of the most active people that played this game, respect.

Best wishes. Bartholemew alen

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Leaving Denied

Hi Moon,

Thanks for taking the time to make a leaving thread.

You are a chad, therefore you can't leave.

You may leave in 2 weeks

Don't leave me with Jason M​

Reactions: baneyo

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
Absolutely devastating that you left, should come back again some time soon though!

• Sad
Reactions: Moon

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
You always got a spot open in ma team buddy if you ever return. You wont be forgotten!