Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Previous application: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/mercers-sa-app.19072/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69580105
Discord name: blackknight95
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since May 2022
In what country are you located?: U.S.A
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Mercer (F) Jack Mercer (CI)
Civilian name: Jacob Mercer
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF Nu-7 Commander (Former)
MTF A-1 Lieutenant (Former)
MTF O-1 Major (Former)
Chaos Insurgency Delta (Former)
Chaos Insurgency Gamma (Holding)
MTF Nu-7 Captain (Holding) [I understand if you want to see me with more experience as an CPT before accepting me, but I assume it'll take awhile to be reviewed.]
Overseer Assistant (Former)
Global Occult Coalition First Sergeant (Former)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I've gotten one warning for naming convention, which expired in June 2022
-
Why are you applying for Site Advisor? I am applying for Site Advisor due to me honestly kind of getting burnt out of MTFs and wanting to get involved more in the Noncombative side of the server after being in MTFs for over a year now.
-
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I've got a lot of CL4 experience, most of it from MTF CO positions, but I've also been an OSA. I felt like I was a decent COM for Nu-7 (Ask Pyro for his opinion, he was my LTCOM), I am able to work well under pressure, and know when to allow certain actions, and disallow others. In addition, I'm level headed, and am very approachable in the vast majority of cases, so I hope people will come to me with issues they have both in and out of the game. While I might not have the... expertise in making rosters that some SA members have, I am decent at essay writing, and my time as an OSA has taught me how to make the vclipboards documents readable, even if it is a bit difficult to work with sometimes.
-
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

Site Admin's responsibilities are similar to a Commanders, they have the ability to change policies for most departments (With help from that department's leadership.) In addition, SA can call KOS past airlock if need be, and they as a team appoint leadership for every department except A1, O1, IA, and DEA. SA can also liaise with different GOIs if need be, and are the first contact for departmental issues after departmental leadership. Finally, Site Admin does bi-weekly reviews on departments, giving Commanders and Directors valuable feedback on how to improve their regiment and/or department
-
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Mercer was originally a GENSEC Cadet at Site 65, After making his way to Officer in GENSEC, He attended tryouts for Nu-7, passing and being recruited into the regiment. After a long 9 months, Mercer had made his way to the rank of Commander for Nu-7. He had a name for himself, at least among Nu-7, for his leadership skills, as well as a friendly, approachable personality. During a combat operation against the Chaos Insurgency, Mercer suffered severe injuries, some of which caused him to be ineligible for active combat duty. With his combat days over, Mercer decided to try and leave his mark on the site in a different way, by being a point of contact for different departments and the rest of the Site Administration team.

Last edited:

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
To: Mercer
CC:
Site.Administration.cc@scp.fnd.ca
Subject:
Application Verdict

ejFvGTo.png

| APPLICATION STATUS: Accepted |
Greetings Mercer,

This message is to inform you that your application for the position of Site Advisor has been accepted. Thank you for having the interest & taking the time to apply for this position; we shall be in contact with you soon.

Please re
ach out to me over email (Discord: bumblebees_)!

Welcome to your new role.

Kind regards,
Site Director “Lunaro”

Reactions: stee ven
Status
Not open for further replies.