List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

E-11 LCPL [HELD]
NU-7 LCPL [HOLDING]
DEA Agent [HOLDING]
Executive Researcher [HOLDING]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Active warns: 2x RDM, 1x FailRP

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I am applying for the position of site advisor for two reasons...

The first reason being that I have played on the server alot and I want to try something new
and exciting and I believe site advisor would be a great fit because of its many different role-play
scenarios, and also the daily tasks that comes with it such as helping foundaiton personnel, assisting in the
different codes, overseeing the departments and GOI role-play scenarios.

My second reason is that while working as an executive resaercher I have grown quite fond
of helping other people within that department and outside the department, but also helping oversee
the department and make sure everyone follows code of conduct, code of ethics etc.
I believe that the site advisor position would help me expand on my love for that and improve
my methods of helping and overseeing the different departments.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
Theres a couple of things I believe that makes me suitable for the site advisor position...

Activity: I am very active on the server which means I can often be on site to help
with the different tasks that occur, and if im needed on site I will always try to join as soon as possible.

Experience: I have alot of experience on the server in almost all departments which gives me
a great understanding of how the different departments work, run and the different tasks and
problems that occurs on site which means I have a good understanding how to handle them aswell.
Most importantly I have experience as Nu-7 and as an executive researcher which means I have a good
understanding of helping and overseeing a department, GOI communications, documentation and
clearance level 4 experience.

Roleplay: Through my work in the different departments I have been in alot of different role-play
scenarious which gives me a great understanding on when to be professional and when you
can "goof" of a bit.

Communication: I am always willing to communicate with all foundation staff about any questions or requests
they might have or if they just want a quick chat, and when im engaging in a chat i always try
to be as nice and friendly as possible to ensure a good enviornment within the foundation.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
Site advisor have a couple of responsebilities which include...

-They authorize advanced armory during extreme code 5s or code blacks.
-They do monthly reviews on different departments assigned to them by site director.
-They work with the different departments to increase and/or better work ethic, progress etc.
-They help manage the different departments throughout the site.
-They authorize sweeps during code 2s if gensec captain is not on site.
-They approve and authorize documents such as certain Euclid - Keter crosstests.
-They communicate with GOI and arrange meetings, treaties etc.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Redirecting...

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Mette Frederiksen

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request.

This request has been put on hold. There are currently no available positions pertaining to this role available.
We will review this request as soon as a position has been opened.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Jimmy Wrecking

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 4, 2022
Neutral.

I managed to get SA while only being an Executive researcher, however, I do believe that you should spend some more time on Executive and make sure people know you and recognise you.

Flare

Jul 14, 2023
Poland
Major -Support

- No where near enough CL4 experience.
Continuation off my last post.

I noticed some slight unprofessionalism when it comes to Mette playing non-Cl4 roles, even going as far to take 6-8 D-Class out of d-block without approval, causing mass-panic.

Mette Frederiksen

Nov 4, 2022
Continuation off my last post.

I noticed some slight unprofessionalism when it comes to Mette playing non-Cl4 roles, even going as far to take 6-8 D-Class out of d-block without approval, causing mass-panic.
Hi, yes i agree i was goofing off a tiny bit by bringing 6 D-Class for group therapy, but everything was under control and no-one was panicking as far as im concered. However i still think its annoying that you ignored all other points in my application and only said i dont have enough CL4 experience even though i have around 40-50 hours if not more, i still appreciate you leaving feedback on my application. If you want to further discuss this subject i think we should do it on another platform.

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Mette Frederiksen

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.