MGSV: PP on sale

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane

Click on that link & buy that game. If you've never played it, its singleplayer is really good (one of the best) and there's a lot you can customize/do.

The multiplayer is also really good, I remember staying up for MGO when it first came out & playing it a lot. If a few people bought the game we could play it some time.

It's 75% off so it's a fuckin steal, 10/10 game.

There is also a mission where you can right hook some child soldiers.

Hydro

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 19, 2020
I feel that as someone who grew up on Xbox instead of PlayStation, that I've missed out on Metal Gear Solid pretty hard. Should probably pick it up but I'll probs just buy it then never play it like the other 95% of my steam library.

Last edited:

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
I feel that as someone who grew up on Xbox instead of PlayStation, that I've missed out on Metal Gear Solid pretty hard. Should probably pick it up but I'll probs just buy it then never play it like the other 95% of my gmod library.
you mean steam library right..?

Reactions: Hydro

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
I feel that as someone who grew up on Xbox instead of PlayStation, that I've missed out on Metal Gear Solid pretty hard. Should probably pick it up but I'll probs just buy it then never play it like the other 95% of my gmod library.
MGSV is probably in my top 5 games I've ever played, so ye I'd deffo pick it up whilst it's on sale.

Worst case scenario you wouldn't like it & could refund it - if you do, don't let the first mission put you off though, it's very lore based & teaches you all the game mechanics in a hospital place, and tutorial missions are never the best, but it's pretty exciting. After the first mission in the hospital it puts you right into the main map where you have to save Kazuhira Miller, who you won't know if you are only starting MGS, then you get thrown right into the game.

You can find Cassette Tapes around the map that you can play from a speaker in a helicopter. I found some prisoners getting killed to Take On Me so I saved them & stole the tape. Who wouldn't want to play Take On Me from a helicopter tho