Micah Farley's Blacklist Amnesty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almosst

Nov 7, 2022

To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?:

being involved in this exploiting / blacklist evasion business, but my original blacklist was for joining with a VPN (I believe)

Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now):
Proton VPN, and a MAC spoofer

Please list any alt accounts:
These are not all of my alts, but the ones I could find (I don't have like a list or anything)
a531608051
zak1234567lol
IDV89awda9wd
adyva8wdawd
ad9gwa97dga9w7d
awd9gaw97fdgaw97
dystroyer8_0
adg89wa7fdg89awdg
svup10842
Ava8ocfdv8awdcfaw
asdpi9faw8odfawd

Who blacklisted you? (if known):
The automatic VPN system, reason was updated by Cloak

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):

What will you do to stop this from happening again:

I will not be blacklist evading anymore, I will be removing Garry's Mod from all of my alts to make sure that I do not blacklist evade. I will also not hang around people who blacklist evade and make net exploits. I have already distanced myself from most of the zinkleburgs who blacklist evade or make net exploits. When I get unblacklisted, I will play the server how it was intended, not try to glitch, cheat, or abuse any of the systems, and if I do end up getting banned, which I will try to not have happen, I will wait out the ban instead of ban evading. The reason I got into blacklist evading in the first place was not because I had anything against the server, but because I had nothing better to do. I'm now doing different things IRL and online, so I will not evade punishments again.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted?

Yes, I have been warned and banned before.

Why should you be unblacklisted:
I feel as if over the 3-4 months I have been blacklisted, I have learned a lot more about the server. I will put all of my effort into being a legitimate member of the community. I will not be evading any more punishments, making/using any sort of exploits, playing/assisting
with blacklisted players, or anything of the sort. I have already given up all of the glitches and exploits I currently know, and I have also given up some more information that is helpful to SL/NL. I have stopped hanging out with the people who are still evading and making exploits. I came to the realization that, I may have only been doing this because I saw it as having nothing to lose, and now I regret all of it. It may have been a better decision to have never associated with the Zinkleburgs in the first place, and for this, I apologize. I feel that I can be part of the community again without causing any more trouble or causing any harm to other players.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
Like I have said, I will commit my time on the server to not minging or doing any harm to other players. I have distanced myself from all of the Zinkleburgs who either still blacklist evade, still play, or the ones that I don’t have a reason to talk to (I only play Rust with any of the Zinkleburgs now). I feel like I have seen that playing legit is way more fun than evading punishments and minging, and I am genuinely sorry for my past actions.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:[/b]
I want to be unblacklisted because I genuinely enjoyed playing on the server. Besides being a minge sometimes, I genuinely enjoyed the roleplay and I had never seen a server so high quality, well made, and fun on Garry's Mod before. Hell, this was the first Gmod server that I actually played on. The server is extremely unique and fun to play on. I believe that for the majority of the time I was playing on the server before I was blacklisted, I didn't really see it how I do now. I had been playing Rust and SCP:SL with Ketone (My friend also in Zinkleburg) and trolling around. When he introduced me to Civil Networks, it was such a sudden switch from complete freedom, to serious RP, and I was not prepared. For the most part, I would go around messing with people or only playing it for the PVP aspect. After I got blacklisted, I decided to join on an alt. Dumb, I know, and I don't do it anymore, but I learned some things about the server that I didn't see before. On my alt, I actually managed to get quite high up in the server, joining CI and trying not to minge as much. I found it to be quite enjoyable, and I engaged in serious RP. That, honestly, was the most fun that I have ever had in the server. It was better than exploiting, it was better than PVPing as D Class, it was actually fun, and it actually lasted a while, until around month into the account, I got brought into a sit and banned for 2 weeks. Once I tried logging back in after 2 weeks (I was on a vacation), I was blacklisted. While I regret blacklist evading so much, I feel like that really did show me that playing the server seriously can be way more fun than minging. After that, I evaded a few more times, but I have since stopped. I understand I did very bad things in the past, but I genuinely want to change. I also want to try to join an MTF unit or something with good RP because I think it would be a lot of fun.

Thank you for your time.

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Amnesty Accepted
Hi Micah Farley,

Thanks for taking the time to make an amnesty request.

After a long period of consideration and many discussions with you and Divisional, I have decided to accept your blacklist amnesty. I've made clear to you the conditions on this and have informed the SL team of these, please make sure you follow those conditions carefully.​

Status
Not open for further replies.