Character name(s): Mike S. Baker
Civilian name: Craig Jenson
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF Omega-1 Law's Left Hand - SPC
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I want to apply for Security Captain as I really like the roleplay aspect and leadership aspect that is involved within the role. I like the rank/chain of command that is also present and it will help me, help others such as Security Cadets & Officers better understand this chain of command and who to take orders from, how to perform at best and how to act professionally. My leadership and marksmanship are also very key to achieving success.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I will ensure that as a Security Captain, the Officers & Cadets are up to standards, making sure that they are performing as best as possible, following the Ethics code and remaining calm and professional at all times while on duty. I will be able to show them, how certain situations are to be handled, and how to handle them under pressure, during breaches, raids or riots. I will also assist the Chief of Security in any tasks that are required of me and perform them to as best of my ability as I can.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- To assist in overseeing the entirety of Security team, and create final decisions on Security operations unless overruled by Chief of Security or Level 5 member of Staff and follow the chain of command, listening to the Chief of Security and Level 5 Staff members.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Mike S. Baker, comes from a long line of dockworkers and soldiers. He became part of the British Special Forces, SAS. Served for 5 years until leaving the forces due to honourable discharge. A lot of years passed, and Mike healed up since his discharge, but he couldn't go back to the SAS. All he wanted was a fight, a new war to fight in, to wield a weapon once more. Mike couldn't do that though, and decided to take a holiday to Colorado. He decided to visit the Forests in central Colorado, taking walks and camping out, until he was bagged by strange armed men in Uniforms he didn't recognise. These guys looked like Military, but they weren't. Mike was sedated and passed out, before waking up in an Interrogation Room. This didn't startle him since he'd basically been in many before. A man who's identity is still anonymous to him spoke through a speaker, asking him what his name, date of birth, and what he was doing in the Colorado Forests. Mike explained simply "I'm on vacation and was camping out here, I want to know who you people are, I've broken out of these places before and I'm experienced. So don't test me!" The anonymous man simply shrugged Mike off. He then again asked Mike what his profession is. He simply stated "I don't have one, I'm a former SAS operative." Mike thought about why he told them this, but knew even if they did know who he was, that these people are a hostile force, in Colorado Forests, in America, and that his family would soon recognise he was missing after his vacation in Colorado, and somebody would find him. He would be able to spread what he saw to the outside, and shut these unknown people down, if they were a Secret Government Company. However, this anonymous man, liked the fact that was Former SAS, and decided to recruit Mike against his will. Mike had his memory wiped for good and was recruited into the Security Team at Site-41 Anti-memetics Division HQ, which was a Site particularly used for Training, Research and the Storage of SCP objects that require experts in anomalous anti memes. where he showed exceptional performance due to his background. He skyrocketed on the promotion rates and was also very good at Drills, Try outs, Trainings and more. He was later after about 1 and a half years thereabouts, transferred to Site-65, and was Recruited into the Security Team as a Security Captain and now persists there, helping the Chief of Security with everything required of him and always remaining professional.

Last edited:

Umbra

Blacklisted Player
Apr 3, 2021
Application Accepted

Hello @Mike S. Baker ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a security captain application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please poke one of the Chief of Security or O5s in TeamSpeak so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.