Mike TS ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

James V

Sep 24, 2022
Your teamspeak name: Mike

Date of ban (if known): 14/02/23

Reason for ban (if known): I received a warn for RDM earlier during pre-war when I killed an NWO soldier who was ordered to move away from WT, they were given 10 seconds to do so and if not they were to be KOSd. Due to this I killed them. After this the staff member was rude, handing out the warn then returning me when I questioned his reasoning behind the action. He then sent me the clip on discord which I will link below. Once I had realised that there was no point in trying to question authority I ended the sit and left. He then moved me out of Team Speak and tried scolding me for ending the sit and how he thinks I am rude for doing so. His ego was obviously very hurt by this and then he gave me a day ban from the Team speak for a non-disclosed reason.

Who banned you?: Doofy

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off teamspeak?: No

Why should we remove your ban from teamspeak? (50 words minimal): I use the teamspeak for just the general purposes like talking to new people as I am new to this community, but mainly for comms. I am in the SAS regiment so I use the TS to talk to the people in the channel as its a lot easier to give info rather than typing and also because it lets me get to know people better, as I said I am new to this community so it goes a long way.

James V

Sep 24, 2022
Of course if I did come across as rude I had no intention cus I just wanna play

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
This ban apparently expired long ago, so I'll close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.