Mike's Ethics Assistant Application [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImThatKidMike

May 11, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47231286

Discord name: imthatkidmike

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 405 hours, on the server since I believe April 2023

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EST

Character name(s):
Foundation - Mike Moore
CI - Mike Wright
Civilian - Michael Bialik

Civilian name: Michael Bialik

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding - E-11 CPL, CI-B
Held - Nu-7 SPC
SCP-096
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- three day ban for severe toxicity in April. one RDA warn in May (I don't remember actually getting this but its under my /warnings)

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
1. I have a good understanding of ethics and in my opinion, a good standing of morals.
2. I have some experience although limited taking part in RP situations involving ethics mostly while playing E-11.
3. I enjoy taking part in more serious RP and believe coming into this position will let me be able to take part in more RP situations.
4. I'm a good team worker and have gotten better since joining E-11 and CI working with others.
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
1. First and foremost is to work in upholding ethics and morals in the foundation.
2. Following the orders and supporting ECM's and ECC.
3. Be available to work with and support other departments in their ethical needs.
4. Handle smaller issues having to deal with ethics.
5. Taking on general CL4 responsibilities.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Mike Moore started off as a Cadet in General Security and slowly worked his way up in the ranks, eventually getting stationed at D-Block of Site-65. During one breach an NCO of MTF E-11 noticed his dedication to protect fellow staff and securing D-Block from the breach. He was recruited and passed the tryouts and officially joined E-11. A long time of working in E-11 gaining experience and equally fatigue he felt like his career in being part of an MTF may be coming to an end, during this time he caught the eye of an ECM at Site-65 who suggested he may be worthy of joining ethics and to study for the job and apply.

(I made this all up, I jokingly asked Luis if I could be an Honorary Ethics Member as a tech expert and he told me maybe if I applied to become an Assistant. I'd already been thinking on and off about applying and decided to finally bite the bullet and do it)

Incoming Message From: Ethics Committee Vice Chairman Luis "Peasant" Perez

=========================================================================================================
Трибунал.png
=========================================================================================================

Greetings, Mr. Moore.

In regards to your application for the position of ETHICS COMMITTEE ASSISTANT, after a Committee Vote; your application has been unfortunately denied.

Please contact me (via discord @bogitos) with any further questions or concerns regarding your denial.

You may re-apply for this position in 2-weeks time.

Status
Not open for further replies.