For how long have you played on MRP
: Since February 2023

In what country are you located?: England

Time zone: BST

NATO name (regiment and rank): SAS Colonel

NWO name (regiment and rank): 1stAL PFC

Civilian name: Senor Mike

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Many warnings for variable reasons like RDM and Toxicity and have been banned many months ago when I used to go on gmod servers to minge

-

Do you have any experience as a high rank on Military RP?:
Not on this server, however I have been General of the Armies (5 Star General) previously and led my faction successfully.

-

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
My enthusiasm for people to progress and have the same passion for MRP as I have. I did take a break from MRP for a couple of years however I have returned to it and enjoy it. Therefore I believe I am the best candidate for High Command. I am driven by wanting success and the best for the faction I play on, I believe I am a great leader and my push for prosper will rub off on people I lead. I may be new to this community in particular however I do not think that inhibits me from getting such a sought after role where my jurisdiction can be seen from all players. Those who do know me I hope see me as this confident and reliable individual I see myself as. And also as Colonel I have led a regiment, in my eyes, very well and have took the Kaizen approach to our actions.

-

List your in-game ranks on MRP: Colonel; Private First Class

-

List your strengths and weaknesses:

Strengths:

Ardent
- this is a key attribute of mine and possibly the biggest factor as to why I think I should be High Command.

Thoughtful - not that I deny being compassionate but I link thoughtfulness to leadership. I do not rush into situations, I tend to think out many possible outcomes before I make my statement, whether it be an action or command.

Confidence - possibly what stands out most about me, I find it very fitting to describe my actions and I think with me as a member of the NATO High Command we will flourish and resuscitate NATO.

Weaknesses:

Curt
- I totally recognise if people associate this with me however I do it not to upset other players I do it mainly to defuse a situation (I do know it does not help a lot). Despite this I am very tolerant at the same time to those who show respect for myself and other people.

-

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Mike grew up in Birmingham, England and always fantasised about being in the Military, the SAS to be precise. Through sheer hard work and determination, he gained great physical and mental strength which made him excel in everything he desired to do. Starting in the parachute regiment and then being recruited into the SAS. Flying through the ranks in SAS due to his rare ability to stealthily deprive the enemies of much needed war funds and also persistence ensured his progression would not be halted, leading to his application to become a General.

-

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:
Keep a watchful eye over the regiments in NATO and always be available for support and advice if need be. Initiative will be needed to use lots in order to prosper and become victorious.
-

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:
Confer with other Generals / Regimental Command in order to discuss and execute what is best for NATO. Show support to people who wish for aid on discord and TS etc and be able to listen and empathise with peoples emotions.

-

Beast

Feb 25, 2023
+support

despite getting in some trouble lately with staff (from what i’ve heard), Mike has always displayed good leadership from what i’ve seen. he doesnt hesitate to help out when needed and praise people when they show good performance, and also be able to slander regiments for their shortcomings.
Best of Luck!

Sly

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 18, 2021
Ireland
www.military.ie
Major +Support

-Active
-Great leader both in SAS and NATO
-Great in SAS Regimental Command
-Great Hacker, reason we had so much funds until as of late
-Doesn't take bullshit
-Great in-character RP

Redrrx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2021
Algeria
+Support
i think he can fix Nato even tho i don't know him very much.
i know nobody is perfect but i think he's fit.
even tho i didn't like your leadings but the Strengths you mentioned are true.

Best of luck.

Lazar

Mar 2, 2023
+Huge Support
-Great Leader
-Super nice and supports the SAS and the server
-Was a amazing GameMaster

"Who Dares Wins"

SAS.png

James Overscott

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 10, 2021
Application Accepted

Hello @James V
After some discussion within the NHC team, I have decided to accept your NHC application.
Please contact myself or (preferrably) LTGEN @TenTen on TS or Discord to move onto the next step.

Regards,
GEN Welding Olsen​

Status
Not open for further replies.