Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help):
Date of ban (if known):
17/11/2022
Reason for ban (if known):
Racist memes
Who banned you?:
Astolfo (I'm not sure tho)
Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?:
I have never been banned off the MRP discord, but I have been muted serveral times and also kicked a couple times.
Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal):

I had just resigned from SWB when I posted a racist meme that said, "I despise the black community, perish negros," with the intention of getting banned because I thought I was never going to play on this server again. I also added a line saying that someone was shouting the n-word.I posted the meme because I thought I was never going to play MRP again, but after a couple weeks I already started to regret making that choice since MRP is the place I have had the most fun in a long time.

I would like to add that being in the MRP discord is very important if I want to progress in MRP and become a higher rank, which is not possible if I'm not able to be a member of the discord. I'm currently in SWB, and I am really looking to get myself a higher rank so that I can be able to help this regiment even more than what I am able to do at the moment.

Moreover, I would like to say that racism should not be joked around with and that I'm really sorry for putting that meme there. I just thought it fit the GIF of Frieza destroying an entire planet. I have also been dealing with racist experiences IRL, which I thought seemed "funny" at first, but after some time it began to annoy me to the point that it was straight up offending me. After that moment, I saw how people who are getting discriminated against feel and that it really is something that should not be joked around with. I thought it was funny at first because I put it on a discord server instead of saying it to someone's face, but now I know that people can still be offended by the meme I posted in the MRP discord.

I'd like to be unbanned because it helps me progress on this server, which I really enjoy, and I'd also like to be unbanned because there are a lot of people I can talk to, which just makes me happier.
I really understand if I'm not unbanned from this server for the actions I have taken in the past, and even though I've already said this some times in this appeal, I'm really sorry.

Thank you for reading this appeal and taking your time,
Wolf Varem (also known as ilikecheese25)

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Appeal Accepted

Hi @MAXTAWAN ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

While your ban reason was truly horrific, I will be unbanning you from the MRP Discord as you have now truly shown remorse for your actions.
I encourage you to remember that this community strictly does not tolerate any hate speech or harmful content and if you fall into your old ways again then you will simply find yourself banned again.

Kind Regards,

Doofy​

Status
Not open for further replies.