How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 5d 13h 31m
In what country are you located?: Portugal
Time zone: GMT+1
NATO name (regiment and rank): SAS Private
NWO name (regiment and rank): Private
Civilian name: Tiago Alexandre
Steam ID: 76561199239138516
Do you have a mic?: Y
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Former Moderator for a british Police Server.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I'm currently a Police Constable in a FiveM server, former Moderator for a british Garry's MOD Server.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I can be 5 to 6 hours ingame.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to become a moderator for MilitaryRP because of my experience, discipline and maturity, I can also help people, do everything they ask aslong It's legal, I'm also pretty known in community for being an old JAF MSGT, I've helped other users ingame and I think I can also help more users being a Moderator.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I'm special over the other applicants due to my experience and discipline in GMOD servers and of course, CN MRP, everyone in the community knows me for being the guy who tries to help everyone, and some people always wanted me to apply for Moderator due to me being friendly.

Last edited:

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
+/- Neutral

+ Previous staffing experience

+ No warns
+/- Never seen in-game
- Application could be improved

Hi @Flas4hPT, unfortunately, I have not interacted with you enough to leave a complete verdict.
Maybe take some time to get to know the community more before applying; however, I wish you the very best of luck!

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

+Support

Whilst obviously you may want to wait a little bit as the community is very different from when you last played, my interactions with you have always been positive and your application is pretty good but could perhaps focus on other skills you have.

Redrrx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2021
Algeria
-Support. leaning to neutral.
+you got no warnings.
-Bad app honestly.
-Interractions were sooo little in pvp ofc i didn't like them.

Flas4hPT

+Support

Whilst obviously you may want to wait a little bit as the community is very different from when you last played, my interactions with you have always been positive and your application is pretty good but could perhaps focus on other skills you have.
Jimothy, thanks for noticing my app after all, but I could do that if perhaps this app is denied.

drako dormus

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 1, 2021
-support
bad app (to small)
no interactions with you at all
not that friendly (just based on the reactions above wich are kinda rude)

nathancheetah

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 12, 2021
- Support
- Bad application, not much written and not in much detail
- Lack of NWO interaction

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
-Support

= Not sure about Activity
- New to the server, Very little community knowability.
- Not much to work within the application, low quality.
- Replies to the Verdicts don't bring assurance.

Due to the reasons stated above, I cannot offer you my support for your moderator applications. This is not definitive; however, as I stand here, this is what I am giving you today.

Best,

-Dmitri

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Application Denied

Hi Tiago,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

I will be denying this application due to the fact that you very recently came back to the server and have not had enough time to acclimatise

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.