Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactus_Lady

Aug 5, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Buzz_Clown
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): as of posting 4 days and 1 hour
In what country are you located?: U.S.A
Time zone: Central Daylight Time
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Ashley Finklestein (MTF N/A)
Chaos name (include your rank): Mei Robertson (conscript)
Civilian name: Rose Engelbert
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199098618309/
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- N/A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- RDM as a Class D stabbing another class D during a Riot
- Fail RP for as a researcher putting on 035
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes I've been staff multiple times
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I frequently do Serious RP
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- It fluctuates my job is at home so I can pretty much sit on my pc any time needed and recently have spent like 4 days on the game in week
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I've experienced multiple events of players breaking rules and sometimes staff don't notice so I would like to help with getting anyone breaking rules as sometimes even other high ranking people not staff but members of the server will brush off blatant rule breaking such as in case yesterday a D-Class had an issue that took a little too long to solve so I believe with my assistance I can help issues within the server go quicker and be dealt with in less time.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I take the roleplay experience very seriously, I can jump on at any time if a staff member is needed, not to get a big head but I consider myself very good at finding a just solution to a situation within following the rules as given, I've been getting better at game mechanics in Gmod so I could potentially assist with any events if need be as well, I am also capable of being patient and letting people explain each side of their story.

Author

Jun 8, 2022
+/- Neutral +/-
Leaning to Negative
+ Has Previous staffing experience
+ Good Answers
+/-
warnings (Leaning to Positive)
- Very Little amount of play time

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Cactus_Lady ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.