mod application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temanchi

Sep 8, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): meto
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 week and 15 hrs 30 mins
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: eu
UAN name (regiment and rank): 'Dan Mand' 'Cerberus' SOTF PSC
NWO name (regiment and rank): Danny mand SWB PVT
Civilian name: Ching Wong
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:649594355
Do you have a mic?: yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: yes it is
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: i have 2 RDM's, LTARP, ARDM, hitbox abuse, and base camping some of these i received because i wasn't to interested into roleplaying but i am now
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: no i do not but im willing to learn
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: starwars rp
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 4-6 hours a day
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: i want to help the community and make sure there is enough admins for everyone so everyone that is playing can enjoy the server i also want to meet new people and gain new experiences
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: as a player im always on so id be able to help with most stuff and ill try do as many sits as i can. and i think that im mature and i really enjoy the game so i wont take it for granted and ill do my job

Last edited:

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

-Support

Your application is horrific. You seem to not even be bothered enough to write a full line for 'Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?' The advice is to write 3-4.
i think that im mature
You aren't from my interactions with you. Your ARDM warning I believe was issued because you were minging with a bunch of Privates less than a month ago so it's relatively recent. You didn't care about it nor another incident where I warned you. In all my interactions you have shown zero proper care for your actions or maturity.
'Dan Mand' 'Cerberus' JAC SGM
Not true. You are not in JAC.

Edit: You have now corrected your regiment, but I'm a bit baffled as to how it had to be pointed out to you than it being fixed immediately. The application is still just low effort and basic in answers. My points on your maturity do not change as in the time you weren't in a regiment you really just did not care and minged quite a lot. You weren't in a regiment up until a week ago I believe. You haven't really provided any justification for the immaturity either.

Last edited:

Temanchi

Sep 8, 2022

-Support

Your application is horrific. You seem to not even be bothered enough to write a full line for 'Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?' The advice is to write 3-4.

You aren't from my interactions with you. Your ARDM warning I believe was issued because you were minging with a bunch of Privates less than a month ago so it's relatively recent. You didn't care about it nor another incident where I warned you. In all my interactions you have shown zero proper care for your actions or maturity.

Not true. You are not in JAC.
i think that everyone has there mingy moments there may be no excuse for that warning but i was trying to have fun like everyone else tries to do

drako dormus

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 1, 2021
-support
the reaction on jijmothies support shows enough that you arent mature and ready for staff
becaus like you say -" that everyone has there mingy moments there may be no excuse for that warning but i was trying to have fun like everyone else tries to do"- end quote can be used by everyone with some bad intentions. if you want to have fun try to be nicer and in game time is also not that mutch. application looks quickly written.

Rosco

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 9, 2021
Buzau, Romania
-Support

-Terrible Application
-Little to no interactions
-Replies on this thread showed that you are pretty mingy
-Not that sure about your real identity as you say on the application that you are a JAC member that no one heard of apparently

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
+/- Neutral

- No interactions
- 2 recent warnings

Hello Temanchi, I will be going with a neutral. But if that's true what Jimothy said, my verdict will be a -Support.

Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021
- Neutral

- No interactions

- 2 recent warnings

Dennid™

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Neutral/ - Support

-No Interactions
-Application looks rushed and appears without any effort put into it

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Application Denied

Hi @Temanchi ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

I will be denying this application today as your application is weak and I encourage you to improve this is you make another application. Also, from the verdicts above, I can see that you have mingy tendencies and I hope that you can continue to develop yourself on the server more. Due to your recent warnings, I encourage you to familiarise yourself with the rules more.

You may re-apply in 4 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.