Elvis Padre

Apr 1, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): bindynarudym
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
Zrzut ekranu (1302).png

Zrzut ekranu (242).png
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Elvis "Cookie" Padre
Chaos name (include your rank): Joshua Padre
Civilian name: Jack Padre
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:648412397
Discord ID (name#0000): elvispadre
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

1 Application moderator: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-moderator-application-format.13469/
2 Application moderator: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/freezy-application-moderator-uk.21148/#post-144019
3 Application 096: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-096.13805/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes, but I have very old warn
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes, I was Admin on server RP in Fivem but I resigned for this server
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, I have a lot of experience in serious roleplay because on the Fivem server where I was Admin I was considered a very good Admin and a person who can play roleplay very well, which is why many people came to me for permission for a given action or the creation of a plot and I found that it could be fine, nothing bending the server rules, I agreed and I watched this action to which I consented so that after nothing would not end on help channel and on the bans. When I resigned I got the role of most deserving person and so far the owner asks me to return.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 6-7 hours I can me online

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- Because I have been playing on the server for a long time and I would like to help people who have some questions or want reoprt people who break the server rules. I do not like people wgo destroy the game to other people because they have nothing to do and since I really like to play on the server , I think that the number of all these reports will decrease because I will be very active and very helpful to others and I want to remind you that I have a lot of experience about RP which can be very useful.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: As I have already written, I have a lot of experience because I was administrator on the Fivem server. I can react quickly and solve problems. I don't like to give bans to others I prefer to give them a warning and to keep playing but when the ban for the act committed and there is evidence for it, I issue a ban. As a moderator on your server, I will be very active from morning to evening because time and days allow me to do so. I think you will give me a chance because getting into your ranks is what I dream about.

MiQrzs

Donator
Dec 4, 2022
+Support
Has experience
Nice guy
Wrote alot
Looks pleasing as looks go

Edwin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jul 10, 2023
Hello @Elvis Padre ,
I am giving you a +/- Neutral

I at current have had no memorable interaction with you.

Good luck,
Edwin

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

-/+ Support

- I have no memrable interactions with you.

Good luck!

Kind regards,
- Blue

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
Hello @Elvis Padre , today I will be giving you a +Support for the following reasons:

- Good Interactions
- Good Activity
- Previous Staffing experience, however not Gmod

Long time player within the community, I believe you'd be well suited to join the staff team.

Good Luck,
Falcon/Stealth

Arthur Affton

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Jan 27, 2022
civilgamers.com
Hello @Elvis Padre I will be giving you NUtreal Support today for the following reason
- I haven’t see. You before
- long time on the server
+good app
Please feel free to contact me on discord if you have went by any other names so I can amend my comment

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Temporarily locked, looking into an external issue regarding this application.

@Elvis Padre

Are you able to contact me on Discord ( l_uft ), as I have a couple questions for you.​

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Elvis Padre
Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Kind Regards, Luft.​

Status
Not open for further replies.