Moderator application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Stark

Oct 8, 2022
Nom de connexion Steam d'origine (le premier nom de votre compte) : Kirito kenshii
combien d'heures de jeu avez-vous ? (vtime_menu dans la console) : 1d9h35min
Dans quel pays vous trouvez-vous ? : Canada
Fuseau horaire :GMT-4
Nom de la Fondation (incluez votre régiment et votre rang, le cas échéant) : no regiment no rank
Nom du Chaos (incluez votre rang) : none
Nom civil : Ray Stark
ID Steam : 76561198261228200
Avez-vous un micro ? : yes
Pour quel serveur postulez-vous ? (SCP-RP UK ou SCP-RP USA) : SCP-RP USA
Est-ce la première application que vous faites ? Si non, liez toutes les candidatures précédentes : is the firts one
-
Avez-vous reçu des kicks/bans/avertissements ? et pourquoi ? : none of them
-
Avez-vous une expérience antérieure en tant que membre du personnel dans une communauté ? : none
-
Avez-vous une expérience antérieure avec un jeu de rôle sérieux ? : none
-
Combien d'heures pouvez-vous être sur chaque jour ? : six hours
-
Pourquoi voulez-vous devenir modérateur pour notre serveur ? :because I'm looking to make new experience and if I became a moderator on your server it would be an honor and a gift to which I could not say no. Moreover, being a staff member in such a large server requires a lot of responsibility and respect towards other staff members and also players who will ask for my help later if I become a member of your team. thank you.-
-
quoi pensez-vous que vous seriez capable de nous aider sur le serveur ? Pourquoi êtes-vous spécial par rapport aux autres candidats ? :I am not saying that I am better than another I am just saying that to be a good moderator you have to respect the rules not to say that now that I am a staff member nothing can happen to me on the contrary now there is people who trust you so you have to show them that they made the right decision.

Lemmskii

Sep 22, 2022

-Support

-Very minimal playtime
-I've seen you play once in the past 3 weeks I've been playing
-Vague application
-Incorrectly answered questions
-Questions are in the incorrect language (French)

Biggz

Jul 19, 2022
- Support
- No experience with serious RP
- App lacks substance
- Answered multiple questions incorrectly or not at all
- lack of reasoning for position in question

-/+ No previous staffing experience
-/+ Decent hours

For some reason the questions are in french, but the answers are in english. Thought i had a stroke at first glance made it kinda difficult to navigate.

Green

Jul 13, 2022
-Support
-Low Playtime
-No Staff Experience
-App is a Mess

Ray Stark

Oct 8, 2022
hi im sry if its in english but i tried to copy paste the question in english but they put in in french so do you want me to make a new one with all in english or just forget it ?

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Application Denied

Hi @Ray Stark ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

I would like to see you improve your reputation and activity before you reapply.

You may re-apply in 3 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.