mr bob woodall

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr bob woodall

Jan 26, 2023
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:61176278
Discord name:alter_ego
For how long have you played on CG SCP:total without playing 7m but actually playing 5m
In what country are you located?:usa from indiana
Time zone:cst
Character name(s):mr bob woodall
Civilian name:bob woodall
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):scp-rp ul
Do you have a mic?:yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:held nu-7
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:26 warns and 6 bans i think
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:Mostly because I want to enjoy this experience and fulfil my dream of being it, I feel, that if I become this I can bring a lot of leadership such as good communication, accountability, integrity,creativity, innovation, inspiring others, etc, helpful, kind, team working, hard-working, I work well with others, I have plans, I want to build a career within this experience/job, I know what to do as being a part of the ethics committee and the responsibilities it upholds, problem-solving, decision-making capabilities, negotiation. Persuasion, perseverance, motivation, and elegance when I first saw this it came to my interest straight away. I thought for once in my life I could be this, I thought to myself. I also want to also become apart from the Ethics Committee on CG SCP:RP server because I think that I will be a good addition to the team, thanks to my previous experience as an Ethics Member in other servers. Furthermore, I joined cg in 2022 in april so like a year and during that time I got to experience the server and how things work around here.
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:To assist Ethics Members with their day-to-day duties such as watching over the divisions of the foundation and ensuring everyone is up to par with COE, as well as filing reports on said divisions and giving that information to the proper Ethics member overlooking said division. They are to also report to EC about any possible unethical activity's and to help manage ethical concerns regarding researchers testing or armed personnel being unethical to D-class. And act in place of the EC when they cannot, whether that be because of not being on-site or because of orders issued by them.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:mr bob woodall was born in 1991 and became a part of the research team after being scouted by the foundation in his 20s. He had a twin also named Chloe that went on to live with his father as both parents were separated due to financial and relationship issues. During his time as a Jr. researcher, and he learned many valuable things about the foundation, gaining interest in their main goal of learning about the anomalous. After 2 years of being a Jr. Researcher, he was promoted to Researcher, giving him access to clearance Level 2 and being able to further his knowledge about the foundations of SCP. Shortly after his promotion was transferred to a new site, which was designated Site-65, where he met his Twin (Chloe) who he hadn't seen since the day his parents were separated. He then learned that Wilson's Twin (Chloe) had also joined in with the regiment called nu-7 but didnt last long cus he get kick but to not confuse the rest of the foundation staff. And so WILL continue to work his way up the ranks, and here Wilson is attempting to get a position with the Ethics Committee.

Last edited:

mr bob woodall

Jan 26, 2023

-Support

Not being that guy but you're kind of a minge. I understand you're young and all but you're not fit for a CL4 position within the community for now.
Ok I upstanding u biscuits but everyone else u are the only person I'd help if u escape as a dboy

mr bob woodall

Jan 26, 2023

-Support

Not being that guy but you're kind of a minge. I understand you're young and all but you're not fit for a CL4 position within

-Support

Not being that guy but you're kind of a minge. I understand you're young and all but you're not fit for a CL4 position within the community for now.
But now I'm dea me can't do that, I can do It but I want to keep dea

cawmrade

Donator
Mar 31, 2022
- Support
No interactions
Some answers seem copied of someone or made with ChatGPT

Lafleur

Aug 27, 2022
Canada
www.civilgamers.com
- Support
Just because you wrote sentences doesn't mean you should get a CL4 job. As said before, you should spend a few months staying out of trouble and getting a better reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.