For how long have you played on CG SCP:2 years
In what country are you located?:netherlands
Time zone:GMT
Character name(s):Max mrbones whitehead
Civilian name: theo willems
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: captain holding E11 lcp Holding sergant held ci b held ci a held
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:3 times fearrp
-
Why are you applying for the Chief of Security? I am an active Captain in low pop and semi-active in high where there isn't normally a Chief+ to authorize stuff that may be needed even so I thought that I wanted to fill that position a. Lastly I would like to guide gensec to be better genetic
-
What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
Leadership I have strong leadership skills and can guide and motivate my fellow gensec
Knowledge I know the security protocols of the site and ensure the protocols to keep the site/block safe
-
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:te chiefs responsibilities are to oversee Captains/gensec if they folow code of ethics and the code of conduct .chiefs shoud alwalys be open to talk to gensec if they need help whit there dutys.chiefs shoud always keep te roster up to date.the chiefs shoud always work t whit other derparments cuz we want good relation whit everbody.Chiefs shoud always keep documents up to date and make new documents if needed. te chief shoud always keep his gensec/captains in check if they dont minge and be mean to other peopel becus we want d-block to be a nice place. but te most important ting te chief shoud do is keep SA update over new captains if captains/sergants got striket if we gonne remove captains we soud always update SA
-
Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Max was born in a family
working for the SCP foundation his mother was a doctor and his father was a nu-7 lt when Max grew up his mother taught him to care for wounds and heal people and his father taught him to shoot a gun when the day came that Max could join the SCP foundation he was happy he becomes a nu 7 medic but than ci raided the site he works on his father went insta to kill the ci his mother try to help people
that where shot bye te ci but than his father was shot in the head max was angry he charge at te ci but than he saw his mother under gunpoint ci tolt him sunder and give us the code word he did then his mother head was shot and he in the chest when max woke up 3 weeks later he heard he had to leave nu 7 and join something else so he did he try gensec and became a Captain but max wanted to grow in te foundation he wantet to become chief and this is how max his sotry endend for now

Naw.
I don't have anything against you at all, I think you did apply a couple times but that does not matter.
you have been captain for less than a month and regular captain for less than 3 days, your app went up yesterday. I would not want someone inexperienced to run a department

Reactions: Desired

David Monberry

Jan 16, 2024
Overall Neutral
+Support
Great Captain
Hella Active

-Support
Needs more experience
Give it two more months then he will be a great COS

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
A message has been received from the Site-65 Administrative Department
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Site Administration Verdict Report
REGARDING: Bones Chief of Security Application

2SMRF4Y.png

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello Bones, First, I would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for the open Chief of Security position. Unfortunately, your application has been denied. If you wish to know the reasoning behind your denial contact any member of Site Administration.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.