Mr Hugs Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrHugs

Jan 29, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Kim Jung Splooge
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 134h (as taken during the application)
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: US Central
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): *Mr. "Hugs" (IA)
Chaos name (include your rank): Jared Spankle Bottoms
Civilian name: Mr. "Hugs" cousin Mr. "Kisses"
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:754864883
Discord ID (name#0000): ???️?#8764
Do you have a mic?: Yes I do have a mic .
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is not my first application, but it is my first admin application. (https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/096-application.11219/#post-70303)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have, my warns come from my first 50 hours when I didn't know the rules. It was a hard time for me to find them until I clicked MOTD and read them. These rule breaks aren't that serious but were stuff like FailRP and ERP, one of the ERP warns was me insulting someone who insulted me and it gave me a warn. I grew up though and I've not broken any rules in a long span of time and I don't plan on doing so now that I memorized the rules and know the restrictions for certain things.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: No I do not, this is one of my first server's I have played and I don't plan on playing others. But, there can always be a first for me!
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: No, but I do know how serious roleplay works and what you have to do to be serious. Such as treating the rules like irl laws and not being a troll so the fun can be for everyone.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: Atleast 5. I can always try to fit more hours in as needed but times vary from day to day but I can definitely say 5.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I enjoy the server a lot and I have been playing on it for hours on end daily, I really enjoy the community and I have always been treated well, a lot of people know me and some have been shocked that I played 10 hours in one day here. I also would like to be a moderator for the experience and that there isn't a lot of mods on during the morning hours (Either one or none) and I can help out during that time.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I can help get more sits done and spread more positivity throughout the server, as there seems to be a lot of toxicity from minges and other people. I plan on atleast trying to tackle this when I am accepted. What makes me special? I am a buddhist in a buddhist family tree and I can't lie or be rude, this can make me a great admin as I will treat everyone with the most upmost respect that is possible and I try to be as fun wherever I go. I can spend hours at a time helping other players here on this server and that's why I think I'm special and will be a great fit for this server.

Last edited:

Mijur

Sep 9, 2022
- Support
- Interactions
- Overall Experience (Playtime, No Previous Staff Experience, No Previous Serious RP Experience)

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+/- Support

Positive Support:

+ Great Interactions
+ Playtime

Neutral Support:
+/- No Staff Experience

Negative Support:
- Previous Warns

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Mr Hugs,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

After careful review of your application, we have decided that at this stage you are not well known enough in the community. Please take the next few weeks to build up your profile in the community.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.