Mr president beans ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr president beans

Mar 6, 2024
Your in-game name: Mr president beans
Your SteamID: /76561198973755322
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198973755322/
Date of ban:3/16/2024
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Minor glitching
Who banned you: Rajesh
Ban length?: 3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Both
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Im not sure he said i was glitching but I wasnt No clip and no proof were shown.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I have been banned for fail rp. And warned several times but havent been warned or ban in the last 6 days.
Why should you be unbanned: I think I should be unban because No clip or proof was shown to rajesh at all of me glitching or doing anything and I said I didnt glitch to him a bunch of times i got no response then I got the 3 day ban.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I just wont break rules. And read them daily.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I made a bunch of friends on the server and have fun playing as ia and enjoying server doing test and overall just roleplaying on the server.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-16 131245.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-16 131245.png
    38.6 KB · Views: 13

Kill_Sliick

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 25, 2023
Over the last couple of weeks you were caught glitching out of your cc on multiple different SCP’s such as 079, 106, TG-A, and now 966. Every single time you glitched out that we noticed, we checked logs and saw you were never hacked out or breach tooled. After consulting multiple members of sl, we’ve concluded that you were glitching out of your cc and I was told that next time I saw it I should ban you for minor glitching. You know exactly what you’re doing and every time we catch you, you have the same excuse. Today was the last straw as you not only did it twice in one day but you also went and breached another Scp on top of the 3 already breached.

World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023

Ban Appeal Denied

Hello, @Mr president beans

Thank you for taking the time to make a ban appeal.
After reading through this appeal and the information provided. It appears that you've been making sits switching to a scp and ending the sit to get automatically returned to the position that you were at when you made the sit. Which is taking advantage of sits and counts as minor glitching. Therefore you will serve out the remainder of your three-day ban.

If you have any questions relating to this Ban Appeal, Please free to reach out to me on Discord.​

Status
Not open for further replies.