Mar 6, 2022
Your Discord name & tag:MrGhost

What server is this for, Network, CityRP, SCP or MRP?: MRP

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help):770594021835407360

Date of ban (if known):Idk but like 7 or 8 months ago

Reason for ban (if known):harrassesment

Who banned you?:Unsure

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: Maybe I'm not sure

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal):I deeply apologise for harassing the person I did and now see that it was highly inappropriate and uncalled for as it was purely out of anger and hate towards this member of the community as It was wrong of me to do this. I make it a promise to this community that truly deserves this I will never do such a thing again. And if such an occurrence happens again (hopefully it doesn't) I will never burst out in anger in this way targeting one because of the action they did that was to better the community and I attacked them for this. I would also wish the ban to be removed as it is affecting my regiment and my experience in the server as it is hard to communicate with my reg as my mic is broken in gmod and My reg can not communicate information to me other than Gmod, which isn't fair on them or me. Hope this appeal finds those it matters to well.

MrGhost

Last edited:

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @mrghost ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After discussing with SL, we have decided to unban you from the MRP discord. If you continue your old ways, you will be banned again.

At the time of this reply, you have been unbanned. Have a good day.​

Status
Not open for further replies.