Name: Mrghost
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:544836902
Previous Rank (convert if required): Trial GM
Who demoted you?: Chad power
Date of demotion?: 27th July 2022
What is the case against you?: I used /kill to avoid arrest
Is this true?: Yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: Not from the GM team
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: I have been kicked for being AFK and banned in the past for severe toxicity and MRDM which I have recovered from
What is your side of the story?: I was being arrested for an illegal discharge or a weapon which I was being arrested for I pleaded to be arrested after war as it was 5 mins till war In a Show of desperateness I used a heart attack and /kill to avoid being arrested . But I didn't realise this was abuse as I had seen many other Mods and GMS use this bind before so I believed It was Ok as many of them had never been told off for it, so I thought it was allowed. but I am really sorry and will never do anything like that again and I'm sorry for breaking Dave 1's immersion .
Why should you return / what will you change?:
I believe I should return because I Have really great Ideas for events and really enjoyed making these events for people. and next time I will lead by choice and fully read the rules and make sure I don't make a mistake such as that again really sorry . your Mrghost .

Tom

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 10, 2021
-Support

I talked to you recently about this when you tried to appeal your blacklist in SWB and you were not apologetic at all, blaming other people for targeting you. Along with this, your reasoning for using /kill sounds a little fake and if not then im quite suprised. This was also extremely recent and im not even sure if its been long enough to appeal your demotion.
Either way good luck with your appeal

-Tom x

Headbutt

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 21, 2021
-Support

- Same reasons as Tom

-Ex AG LTCOL - Ex CityRP Moderator -Shitposter

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
-Support

I dont think its appriopiate for you to return you in the GM team at this moment after your blacklist from 1stAL you haven't change much but havent interacted with you much anymore lately might be also cause you are now an UAN main. You will have to work on your maturity within the server and then you might have an change for gamemaster.

Goodluck

Regards SGM Michiel

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
-Support

Abusing your powers after clearly being in the wrong for something isn’t really acceptable. If other staff have used a bind for “RP situations” that no one else has access to, for reasons like what you did, then report it. It’s clear that the community doesn’t want you to use it for roleplay situations.

Basically, there’s a reason why barely anyone has access to /kill, and you used the bind to avoid arrest and not in a GM situation.

mrghost

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 6, 2022
-Support

I dont think its appriopiate for you to return you in the GM team at this moment after your blacklist from 1stAL you haven't change much but havent interacted with you much anymore lately might be also cause you are now an UAN main. You will have to work on your maturity within the server and then you might have an change for gamemaster.

Goodluck

Regards SGM Michiel
thank you for the feedback but the reason I play UAN now is becuse I feel more confident and less hated on here and it is also because the 2 regiments I would much rather be on in NWO ( SWB and 1STAL) I have been blacklisted from which I am currently in the proses of trying to get un blacklisted from.

mrghost

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 6, 2022
-Support

Abusing your powers after clearly being in the wrong for something isn’t really acceptable. If other staff have used a bind for “RP situations” that no one else has access to, for reasons like what you did, then report it. It’s clear that the community doesn’t want you to use it for roleplay situations.

Basically, there’s a reason why barely anyone has access to /kill, and you used the bind to avoid arrest and not in a GM situation.
Thank you for the feedback the reasons are explained why I used /kill though

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
I'm very sorry @mrghost but I'm afraid that I am going to have to deny you're demotion appeal as I have spoken with the rest of the GM team and we have all agreed that abusing power in RP is not what a game master should be doing.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.