MrGhost's second GM application (permission given by doofy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrghost

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 6, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):mrghost
For how long have you played on CG MRP: 8 to 9 months
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone:GBST
UAN name (regiment and rank): UAF CPT MrGhost
NWO name (regiment and rank): SWB PSC mrghost
Civilian name:mrghost 3
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:544836902
Do you have a mic?: yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Heimdall's application for game master | Civil Gamers Community
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: MRDM , severe toxicity, NLR, ROE etc many of them are old.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: yes I was GM in July for a few weeks
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: yes I find it very fun
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 4 to 7
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: I would like to become a gamemaster on this server because I wish to make many fun peacetime and map change events for the people of this server as I believe they deserve high quality and entertaining events.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I would be able to provide lots of events as I am very active and have already got experience as a gm in this server and know how to do events and mini events in this server.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
. operation democratic assault
A terrorist organisation has unfortunately strapped a bomb vest to a traitor CEO of a multi-million dollar company during his attempt to flee the NWO. He has been taken hostage in a new building being constructed in East Town. UAN, as protectors of democracy, must try to rescue him in order to secure his assets for the UAN. NWO, as destroyers of democracy, must not let his assets fall into UAN's hands and must detonate the bomb at all costs. If UAN fails, a massive plummet in the stock market will occur causing chaos and uncertainty in the UAN economy. (If UAN win, the CEO personally funds 1 million to UAN's budget. If NWO wins, the assets of the CEO transfer under the administration of the NWO adding 1 million to war funds).

. operation soaring eagle
UAN are planning to transfer supplies from operations in Afghanistan for use on other fronts. The planes and helicopters used contain lots of weapons, bombs, and ammunition. UAN must protect these shipments from being captured or outright destroyed by NWO. If UAN succeeds, they will earn 1 million war funds. If NWO is successful, they will earn 1 million war funds. (no helicopters during the event, some tanks may be used only 1 or 2 per team).

. operation epidemic
NWO has discovered a deadly bioweapon that has been let out across Afghanistan by the secret Private Army after locals began displaying animalistic urges to kill. NWO has located the source of this deadly weapon in Settlement's central building. UAN and NWO decide to have a temporary ceasefire to put this chaos to an end. PA defends Settlement to keep this vicious weapon from impending destruction by joint UAN-NWO forces. However, they must be careful as PA may utilize this bioweapon on advancing soldiers with spray cans. (will turn people into infected job).

Please List a Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server) operation Vietnamese assault
While NWO sent most of its troops to mount a counter-offensive against UAN's recent advance in Afghanistan, the remaining UAN forces in Vietnam have backed NWO to only 3 key points.

As a result, NWO troops are transferred to Vietnam to help the remaining garrisons there. To their surprise, NWO find their main base completely deserted without troops or supplies having been fully abandoned before the bolstering of forces.

Luckily for NWO, the logistical situation of UAN is similar, with manpower and supplies having been spent on countering the local insurgency which has been gaining strength in recent weeks.

Without a port to spare, NWO must use their warships and aircraft to mount a joint parachute and amphibious assault to secure a beachhead to push back the UAN.

Air supremacy is expected to play a major part in this assault, with the success of the mission depending on if SWB or UAN gains control of the skies. The vehicle supply man will be placed on the beaches for 1stAL to arrive. JAC will have tanks prepared ashore. Overall, this will be one of the harshest assaults NWO will have done through this campaign (The map I would preferably use: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2164236963)

List an example mission for each pair of regiments:
MPK / AOR: operation oppression

The people of the Afghanistan conflict zone have had enough of the so-called “pointless war” and have started striking and protesting in Village, East Town, West Town, and Settlement. MPK and AOR intervene to stop the strikes and to crush the protests as it exposes too much of the conditions of what this war is doing to the local population. They must go from point to point preventing riots and suppressing people. If AOR and MPK result to using force, this may potentially spark protests across the world. (Will need 10 civilians for event including GMs)

SOTF / STS: operation secret assault
Multiple terminals containing valuable information for each respective team have sprung up across Afghanistan. However, each regiment catches on to the fact that they are competing against each other and race to find each terminal before the other one does. (8 terminals will be put across the map and if a regiment wins, they will receive 50k each)

IVG / 15th: operation technological advance
Weapons far more technologically advanced are found being made in a bunker under the border sector of Afghanistan. Upon seeing these weapons being used by the Eastern Resistance in combat, IVG tracked down the factory used to produce these weapons, stealing them in the process. At the same time, 15th has been tasked to dismantle the factory and its guns. ER must defend this factory from both regiments but 15th and IVG must stop each other from carrying out each other's plans (if each reg succeeds they will be given 50k each)

UAF / SWB: operation air uprising
Having stumbled upon blueprints on a local patrol, the Eastern Resistance has built a stockpile of helicopters previously used by the previous USSR and NATO regimes including Havocs, Mi-24s, Little Birds, and Cobras.
Fears that the current situation may spiral completely out of control, the locals have petitioned both the UAN and NWO to save their lives. In an attempt to secure local support, UAF and SWB have been assigned to deal with escalating fears of this growing Eastern Resistance fleet. However, it remains to be seen if UAF and SWB can put aside their differences for the civilians. (ER will have some experienced pilots and will only get one of each of those helicopters)

1stAL / JAC: operation teardown
Based upon UAN investigation and reconnaissance, a newly unveiled tank has been quoted as “the beast of all tanks" - a tank slaughtering machine, if you will. It has been found nearly completed in the settlement region of the Afghanistan conflict zone by the elusive private army. With fears of losing their tank stockpile, 1stAL and JAC partner up to destroy it before it is too late (each regiment may only use 2 to 3 tanks during event PA will have matadors).

Last edited:

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Neutral but willing to give an second chance
+Active
+/- Maturity is decentbut has been better
+good looking application
-demotion for abuse as GM

Small events

1st small event: Nice idea and has good rp potential

2nd Small event: Good Idea

3th small event: Decent Idea

For small events you will get an +support

MAP CHANGE
Fun = sounds fun
Lore = Good
Detail = Good enough
Map = Looks nice

For map change you will get an +support

Regimental events

MPK/AOR: Good RP event idea

SOTF/STS: Mid

15th/IVH: Decent idea

UAF/SWB: Decent idea

1stAL/JAC: Basic

For Regimental Mission I will give you an neutral

Hello mr ghost you have made a good application with good ideas I would say but I can't still fully +support you cause your maturity is still not up to date but it def has been way better than in the past. Also an reason I can't full +support is cause your demotion

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
Application Denied

Hi @mrghost ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a game master application.

You have been denied due to your recent actions, your behaviour and immaturity has still not improved.

You may re-apply in 4 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.