Mar 6, 2022
Name: mrghost
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:544836902
Previous Rank (convert if required): trial GM
Who demoted you?: Chad power
Date of demotion?: late July
What is the case against you?: abuse of power
Is this true?: yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: not from gm but ranks in regiments
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: multiple warns and 2 bans MRDM and severe toxicity
What is your side of the story?: I was defending myself after being rammed by a car and shot it Infront of an AOR and I admit from his angle it did look like illegal discharge of a firearm the AOR in question then arrested me but because I don't like being arrested I was confused and not sure what was happening and I wrongfully abused my power as a GM and used kill in the console and said I'm having a heart attack and upon second thought It sounds really bad and I am really really sorry for this as I had no idea what I was doing and am extremely sorry for what I have done I both abused my power given to me to give fun experiences to players and turned those powers into a not very pleasant one for this AOR member . I have now learnt my lesson and promise from the bottom of my heart this will never happen again if I was to get GM again. And I know that no one believes I am worthy of a role like this again but I beg that you please give me one last chance to prove myself to everyone I have both argued with over this and upset because of my past words and actions I am sorry for all of this.
Why should you return / what will you change?:
if I return, I hope to create the events and experiences I promised in my GM application all I wanted originally was to create joy not hatred towards me. I will never ever do any of the things I did the first time which I admit now I may have been power tripping and I promise never to abuse the power given to me and to only use my power in the way it is intended as I really enjoy this community and the people in it and I only ever want to make it even more fun for them.

Last edited:

Kenan

Civil Gamers Expert
May 14, 2021
Bosnia and Herzegovina
-Support
You have recently received a demotion on UAF and your behavior hast improved either. You weren't a very great gamemaster either to consider +supporting you. Please spend more time on the community and improve your behavior and maturity.

Eisenhower

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 6, 2022
+Support
For all of the people looking upon MrGhost's abuse of power in that high-stress situation, what else was he supposed to do? With hindsight, we all can say MrGhost 'abused' his powers by killing himself using the /kill to prevent himself being arrested, but being a trial GM, perhaps the GM team lacked oversight in training MrGhost what is and what is not acceptable when it comes to commands? He could have also been immediately told off by a GM member and teleported to the AOR member in question to continue the RP, but no one in the GM team decided to take the inititiative to resume RP after the fault of one of their new members.

MrGhost has suffered a lot since his removal from the GM team, such as the blacklist from AOR, 1stAL and other NWO regiments as well as what looks like to be a shadowban from anywhere within NWO. This appears to suggest that the escalation brought upon MrGhost may have been an deliberate act to remove him from the GM team and the wider community for whatever reason, but I will not speculate any further.

I still think that this situation was blown entirely out of the water due to MrGhost's reputation within the community and should not have ended with a demotion. I hope to see you re-instated in your rank of Gamemaster.

mrghost

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 6, 2022
+Support
For all of the people looking upon MrGhost's abuse of power in that high-stress situation, what else was he supposed to do? With hindsight, we all can say MrGhost 'abused' his powers by killing himself using the /kill to prevent himself being arrested, but being a trial GM, perhaps the GM team lacked oversight in training MrGhost what is and what is not acceptable when it comes to commands? He could have also been immediately told off by a GM member and teleported to the AOR member in question to continue the RP, but no one in the GM team decided to take the inititiative to resume RP after the fault of one of their new members.

MrGhost has suffered a lot since his removal from the GM team, such as the blacklist from AOR, 1stAL and other NWO regiments as well as what looks like to be a shadowban from anywhere within NWO. This appears to suggest that the escalation brought upon MrGhost may have been an deliberate act to remove him from the GM team and the wider community for whatever reason, but I will not speculate any further.

I still think that this situation was blown entirely out of the water due to MrGhost's reputation within the community and should not have ended with a demotion. I hope to see you re-instated in your rank of Gamemaster.
(y)

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
-support
Got demoted in UAF twice in an month don't think he has changed that much
Still the demotion reasons is kind of bad

mrghost

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 6, 2022
-support
Got demoted in UAF twice in an month don't think he has changed that much
Still the demotion reasons is kind of bad
hi michiel this demotion was sort of fake as I will be reseaving RSM very very soon and the 2LT to RSM One was not a proper demotion as it is to help me gain what I need for CO

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Appeal Denied

Thank you for taking an interest in re-joining our Game Master Team @mrghost . However, after taking feedback from our GM team and your lack of maturity when you were demoted previously, I will not be accepting your appeal.

You may re-apply in 4 weeks time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.