Not open for further replies.

mrghost

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 6, 2022
Name: MrGhost
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:544836902
Previous Rank (convert if required): trial GM
Who demoted you?: Chad power
Date of demotion?: end of July ( I don't know any specific date)
What is the case against you?: I abused my powers as a GM
Is this true?: yes and I'm extremely sorry
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: Not as a GM for in regiments for reasons that vary
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: I was banned for MRDM a long time ago and severe toxicity a long time ago and multiple different warnings not many from recently. My last warning was nearly a month ago.
What is your side of the story?: I was running around the base (NWO base) when Wolf Varem hit me with his car (intentionally) as a result I shot his vehicle a few times missing every shot when redacted 86 (dave1) caught me doing this he then proceeded to arrest me for a fair reason. Like a fool and the guilty man I am now I quote yelled in character ''someone call an ambulance or get a doctor I'm having a heart attack'' I then proceeded to use the kill command in console after this Dave1 rightfully called a sit against me and shortly after I was kicked from the GM team.
Why should you return / what will you change?:
I believe that I deserve to return as I am extremely active and still have a lot of great event ideas that could be put into action if I was to become GM again. I also believe I should return as many of the reason people pointed out I needed to work on I have worked on, and this time have come back hopefully as a better person than before and though my maturity can still lack at times, I promise to work on that and set an example as a member of this exclusive team. I promise to change the ways I behave with the powers only a GM should have and promise to value the powers that I should have the first time. This has been MrGhost hope this finds the team well.

Last edited:

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
-support
+Active
-Demotion reason
+/- Maturity is not the best
-Not sure if you are ready to return to gm team imo

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
Neutral
I have noticed an improvement with your behaviour but I'm unsure on whether you'd be a good fit for the current GM team. Also considering your demotion reason it's going to be difficult for you to return. Regardless, I wish you the best of luck with your application.

mrghost

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 6, 2022
Neutral
I have noticed an improvement with your behaviour but I'm unsure on whether you'd be a good fit for the current GM team. Also considering your demotion reason it's going to be difficult for you to return. Regardless, I wish you the best of luck with your application.
(y)

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
-Support
Okay I get you want to be a GM but stop poking every damn person in the GM team. Immature, you poke people with dumb shit, you still need to improve in behavior, patience and learning how to take no for an answer.

mrghost

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 6, 2022
-Support
Okay I get you want to be a GM but stop poking every damn person in the GM team. Immature, you poke people with dumb shit, you still need to improve in behavior, patience and learning how to take no for an answer.
I haven't done a lot of that

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
Demotion Appeal Denied

Thanks for taking the time to make a demotion appeal but we think that you are not cut out to be a Game Master at this time.

Reapply in 2 week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.