Not open for further replies.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Name: Dmitri the Mango
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:567922611
Previous Rank (convert if required): Head Moderator
Who demoted you?: Doofy (I assume)
Date of demotion?: Around September, the specifics are vague due to the amount of time that passed.
What is the case against you?: Persistent Toxicity, MRDM + Unprofessional Conduct
Is this true?: I am ashamed to admit that it is true
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: Yes, when I was messing up as TMOD, I had a few complaints against me surrounding competency, but they were not out of malice but just needing time to re-read the rules and come back better.
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Yes, a handful of times of bans and legacy warns, and I am ashamed to admit some of the bans have been recent and for which they serve as a burnt stain to my trustworthy pledge.
What is your side of the story?: I argued with Doofy surrounding a specific scenario, and I have been grossly unprofessional to him and a few other staff folks; I should have given myself time to cool down to have a civil discussion, but that was thrown out as soon as I became Persistently toxic, rude and Unprofessional since the departure that resulted in the few bans discussed earlier. This is a total admission to guilt, and I do not want to refute any of it since it is as clear as water and simple as butter for what I did and have done.
Why should you return / what will you change?: Firstly, I want the words of my guilt and admission into building a more vital, more robust bridge. I have taken the months, albeit not productively via server but on a personal level about my actions. I have taken more drastic actions to stop the mess of toxic and downright hurtful behaviour and started integrating back into the community I once loved and cherished. I wish to return to help the community I care about and rebuild the trust I once had, and build further for the health of the server and the wider community, trust takes a long time, and for this, I am prepared to work hard to get there again. Furthermore, to avoid any clashes of tiredness, burnout and sickness, I will impose a health check on myself to make sure I look after myself and thus prevent myself from directly hurting those who I hurt; I am sorry to Doofy, Kiwi, Jack, Connor, Chad and to anyone else I hurt. There are not enough words in English, written or phonetic, to express my sorrow, self sickness of ways or how regretful I feel about my actions, you do not owe me forgiveness, but I owe you redemption and a brighter relationship.

Thank you for reading.

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Neutral leaning +Support

Hey Dmitri,

Your history is not amazing but you're aware of that. From what I have seen you've completely changed, you genuinely care about the server and wish to help it succeed. I have seen you helping new players.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Neutral
Active
Has improved maturity alot

The bad history

Hey dimitri your return on the server has been very postive from what ive seen and it good to see you learned from your mistakes I wouldn't mind see you back in the staff team but i cant give a full plus support cause of your history

Anakin Skywalker

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 7, 2021
-Support

Reason: You've only been back for a few days and you've already been in some sits against you already and the history ive had with you previously you were good but i need to see you on more and playing and being more interactive with the community and anyway good luck and being able to follow server rules

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
-Support

Reason: You've only been back for a few days and you've already been in some sits against you already and the history ive had with you previously you were good but i need to see you on more and playing and being more interactive with the community and anyway good luck and being able to follow server rules
Hey,
I was in one sit that was thrown out with only verbal caution since the situation was not one-sided and rule break wasn't evident, but I understand the concern surrounding that matter nonetheless.

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Application Accepted

Hi @Dmitri ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a demotion appeal.

Congratulations on having your appeal accepted I will be offering you the rank of Moderator. Please reach out to a Senior Admin+ so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Kind Regards,
Doofy​

Status
Not open for further replies.