What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:

- Yes, I do have a mic.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

- N/A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- N/A

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:

- I am very knowledgeable about SCP-096 and other SCP's, I know the re-containment procedures, the lore of 096, etc. I also feel like I would be able to play him well, and know what to do. I also have broken no rules, including SCP rules, so I do know how to act as any SCP, including 096.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:

- The usual behavior of SCP-096 in a pacified state is docile. It mostly just sits there, crying, not reacting to anything, not being hostile, etc. But if someone views 096's face, whether it be looking at it in real time, through a picture, or a video, (not a painting, only real sightings trigger it) SCP-096 will begin to start screaming uncontrollably ranging from 1-2 minutes, and after that it will go in a state of rage, aiming to kill the person who had viewed it's face, also killing anyone else who views it's face during this state of rage. Any person who views SCP-096's face is known as SCP-096-1.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:

- SCP-096 when breached shall go to SCP-096-1, the viewer of it's face, if SCP-096-1 is in/near D-Block, then 096 may go to D-Block, otherwise 096 must go to where SCP-096-1 is currently located.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: First step is to let it calm down and terminate it's targets, most of the time, you can not stop 096 from killing it's targets as it will rip through anything in it's path. Once it has killed it's targets, 096 will return to it's "docile" state. Once it is in this state, MTF personnel must travel to the location of SCP-096 whilst wearing scramble goggles, and they must put a bucket over the head of 096, while also putting restraints on it, shortly after, SCP-096 is brought back to it's containment cell.

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
Application Approved

Hi @mrtrez15 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.