MrTrez's Staff Appilcation

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrtrez15

Apr 18, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): MrTrez
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 10 hours and 22 minutes
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Trez
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: MrTrez
Steam ID: 76561199017201140
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes, this is the first application I've made.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes. I am currently a Junior Administrator in a server.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: No.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: On weekdays I can be on for 5 hours total if needed, and on Weekends I'm available most of the time.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Because I recently joined it and it seems like a very good and chill community, but I've also seen rule breakers and I want to prevent rule breaking from happening.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I would be able to help because I'm a fast learner, I have previous experience, I will be active, and I will be there to help new players.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 4, 2022
-Support

+ No warning from staff

+/- Playtime is quite low indicating new to the server
+/- Haven't seen you on the server a lot

- Broke the rules on the application
- Application look rushed and answer seems vague

Advice : I recommend that you stick around the community a little longer to get to know it better then apply for a moderation position. You also can't staff on this server than another server so I recommend getting that sorted as well, finally your application could use a little touch up so before you submit an application you can have someone else proof-read it.

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021

Application Denied

Hi MrTrez,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately, your reputation in-game is not of a standard we expect from a staff member, please involve yourself with the community more and prove that you're an asset to the staff team before re-applying.

You may re-apply in <1> week​

Status
Not open for further replies.