Denied MTF CO Credit

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmare

Oct 5, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Allows MTF CO's to credit their men without approval.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Credit without needing approval if nobody is on that can approve it.
Gives COs more responsibility

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
(Possible abuse)

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
MTF CO's are considered Senior level 4 personnel yet they need approval for crediting their own men. While GSD captains, consultants and Exec Reserachers can all credit any personnel that they want. All Jr. Lvl 4 personnel. Without approval.

Honestly I'm already not a fan of how much XP MTFs get, everyone is combat level 50 billion by now. You're missing out that GSD Captains, Consultants and Executive Researchers can credit their personnel because they're likely to be newer players, in many cases they'll be CL1/CL2 personnel who desperately need that XP.
MTF CO's are considered Senior level 4 personnel
Your average MTF LT doesn't outrank your average Executive Researcher. They're senior positions but this is a distinction that only has meaning in the rules, to be honest, I regret calling it that now instead of something like 'limited' or 'restricted', as the word senior implies that a senior position is automatically 'above' a non-senior position, which isn't the case.

Also, hasn't this been suggested about 5-10 times by now already?

Reactions: Scopes

Nightmare

Oct 5, 2022
Honestly I'm already not a fan of how much XP MTFs get, everyone is combat level 50 billion by now. You're missing out that GSD Captains, Consultants and Executive Researchers can credit their personnel because they're likely to be newer players, in many cases they'll be CL1/CL2 personnel who desperately need that XP.
MTF may be high in combat XP to begin with because they are generally more experienced players. This doesnt take away from the satisfaction of some credit from a higher up, insinuating a good job. Once past a certain point, Combat XP doesnt matter anymore. But it is enjoyable to credit your lower enlisted for doing a good job. Which we can already do with the restriction of it needing approval.
I havent checked to see if it was suggested before. I have been thinking about suggesting it for a while now but I never got around to in.

Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+Support

Your average MTF LT doesn't outrank your average Executive Researcher. They're senior positions but this is a distinction that only has meaning in the rules, to be honest, I regret calling it that now instead of something like 'limited' or 'restricted', as the word senior implies that a senior position is automatically 'above' a non-senior position, which isn't the case.

Also i see you replied with this i actaully made this suggestion about a month ago and it got accepted so CO's can now credit CO under or they said LTCOM+ Which also makes sense i think all the +supports were add this to A1 AND O1 AND E11 also but not sure if they ever did i feel that it should be for all regiments idk about some but in nu7 when ever we ask and CO's still say no unless we did a raid lmao so rarely used but when used its pretty great for mtf mains since u can join mtf at such a low level before even becoming sergeant or having rrt liscense or any of that most pvts now got the gensec level and went straight for nu7 and e11 instead of rrt and HWL so i feel it is quite the good suggestion.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
-support

After 30 u can qualify for everything.

Even most enlisted are 15-25 which is Normal.

I would support if There were more jobs or requirements that's required like 35-40 combat. Like the Commander jobs

Nightmare

Oct 5, 2022
- Support, after Combat Level 25 it's all about who wants to have the highest combat level. Pointless in my opinion.
-support

After 30 u can qualify for everything.

Even most enlisted are 15-25 which is Normal.

I would support if There were more jobs or requirements that's required like 35-40 combat. Like the Commander jobs
MTF Officers can already credit their men. This suggestion is to remove the firewall that is completely unnecessary. If all other Cl4 personnel don't require approval why should MTF COs, which are stated as being on the same level in the rules, be required approval?1693428033379.png

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
MTF Officers can already credit their men. This suggestion is to remove the firewall that is completely unnecessary. If all other Cl4 personnel don't require approval why should MTF COs, which are stated as being on the same level in the rules, be required approval?View attachment 9640
U see Good suggestion if this was in the past.

Now Every MTF CI or GOC member is at least 25 combat.

So this serves no purpose now and is a minor inconvenience

At the very least allow commanders to approval them

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Nightmare,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion because getting EXP is already such a common occurence, which really shouldn't be. By allowing this change, then it would just become even easier.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.