Denied MTF E11 Job Numbers

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This change would alter the maximum amount of people able to be playing in each job of e11. It would increase the amount of people in each role to Infinite operatives, as I do not believe this Job needs any change added to it. 6 Containment Specalists, 3 Biohazard Specalists, and 3 Breachers. I do not believe that the officer or commander roles require any change either

I have not made any previous suggestions

I believe that the positives of this situation would be that it would be able to make e11 responses to situations better co ordinated. Especially so with the Biohaz specalists as it would enable a team of 3 to be able to more effectively push against major biohazards, such as 008 infections. Without having to worry about teammates who only have dispenser equipped Biohaz suits, and therefore have no armour. It would also enable there to be 2 teams of Containment Specalists which would be effective when SCPs are spread out in different locations

A potential negative of this situation are that it could make SCPs harder to play as during Solo breaches, as there would be a large amount of MTF to respond.

However I still believe that, despite the negative, this would be an ideal change as it would enable e11 to be more co ordinated, The change would help e11 fare better during mass breaches, which are still a frequent occurance, without having to split the naturally more equipped to handle C5 containment specalists into groups

Edit: I just saw the fact that changes to MTF slots are automatically denied. Yep

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.