Muggers' Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muggers

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 18, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): muggers1233

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2 weeks 6 days 12 hours

In what country are you located?: England

Time zone: BST

NATO name (regiment and rank): Muggers

NWO name (regiment and rank): STS LT Cairo

Civilian name: Jafar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:186616147

Discord ID: Muggers#7394

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

- Yes this is my first application for the staff team on this server.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- Yes, I have received a ban in 2021 for glitch abusing, during this I unintentional clipped through the floor, however during my time under the floor I shot and killed Kyzent, therefore it was fair and justified that I received a warn and a ban for it as I shouldn't of abused the situation I was in.
I also have a Combat jumping warning from 2021, don't need to say much on that one it's self explanatory, I was just playing like a prick.
Other than those I have 2 more warnings from 22/04/23 for toxicity and RDM, the toxicity one, to be honest I am still confused about it to this day as to what I said or did to get this but we move. The RDM warning was my fault and I own up to my actions on that one.
However, other than that I don't have any other warnings.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

- Yes, I have experience on multiple different servers including multiple different server types.
My first ever staff experience started around 2018 where i joined the staff team on a MilitaryRP server, During my time on the staff team at this MRP server, i rose to the rank of Senior Moderator, where my main role for the server was training new staff and helping the community and general RP of the server.
I also have experience as a Super Admin, for 2 different servers in and around the 2021-(early)2023 time. Where during this time my job was to uphold and maintain the server as well as complete development work if needed, this was for a PoliceRP server (which I helped develop and open) and a Star wars RP server (Super Admin).
I have also had some lower down ranks on servers however these are the larger ones, if you require more please DM me.

Proof can be provided to back all of this.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

- Yes I have played GMOD for over 6/7 years now with over 4.4K hours I have held a lot of positions on a lot of different servers... Some of the more serious roleplay positions I have held would be;
Ground Command Chief of Staff (MRP)
RMP General (MRP)
Naval Commander (SWRP)
Jedi General (SWRP)
There are a few more for GMOD however i won't waste your time listing them all now, if you require more though can DM me on discord.
Other than GMOD, I have played Arma 3 for quite a long period of time, with experience playing in a unit and running Arma units as well.

Proof can be provided to back all of this.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

- On days that I am working I can be on for around 2-4 hours a day, on days that I do not work I can be on anywhere from 4-6 hours, obviously this is dependent on whether I plan to do something with my day off.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

- I have been playing on this server for some time now, I've wanted to apply for staff since before I left the server, however I didn't feel at that point in time I was ready or the right type of person for the staff team of this server... However I feel as if I have developed as a person now and I am ready to take on the role and help the community and the server.
I have also noticed sometimes in the morning that staff aren't on and therefore if people need help then they can't get it... as I am usually quite active in the morning I can help with this and make sure that everyone is getting the help that they need.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

- as shown above I have significant experience in both serious roleplay positions and staff experience across a broad variety of servers and over a long time period as well, showing I am not new to the job of a staff member.
I am also a very fair person when it comes to disputes like the ones staff members go through, meaning no matter what side I am playing for there will be no bias towards one side or towards any players for that matter.
I also always have a willingness to learn or find out more about a subject so teaching me something new shouldn't be a challenge, I can also take criticism and learn from my mistakes and/or actions and I will always work to find something if I have wronged.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application.

Last edited by a moderator:

MAXTAWAN

Jun 4, 2022
+support
Active
Nice guy

Just remember:
Don't reference servers outside of the CivilGamers community when applying, this will result in edits being made to your post and potentially your application being denied.

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
Hello there Muggers,

I have edited your staff application as it directly violated one of the application rules that Wolf/MAXTAWAN mentioned. You are not allowed to reference servers outside of Civil Networks. I went ahead and deleted the names of the server mentioned and left the server groups like MRP and SWRP. Please refrain from making this mistake again and good luck on your application!

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
+Support
+Active
+Good interactions
+Well made application
+A lot of staffing experience

- Warns that expired recently

I’ll be leaving a +Support as you seem like a great candidate for staff. I’ve had good interactions during sits and in my time on NWO and you’re an overall active players. Good luck!

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
+support

+nice guy (most of the time)
+active
+Meany years playing MRP

Muggers

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 18, 2021
Hello there Muggers,

I have edited your staff application as it directly violated one of the application rules that Wolf/MAXTAWAN mentioned. You are not allowed to reference servers outside of Civil Networks. I went ahead and deleted the names of the server mentioned and left the server groups like MRP and SWRP. Please refrain from making this mistake again and good luck on your application!
i apologise anything else that needs changing let me know and ill do it asap

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Application Accepted

Hi @Muggers ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.