Mura's SCP-22415 [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooks

Jun 19, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:212394851
Discord name: mura_5124
For how long have you played on CN SCP: over 6 ish month by now (kinda lost count)
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Hienrich van der Meyer, Blackburn and Working Joe
Civilian name: Nightingale
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- SCP-096, MTF E-11 & A-1 and CI-A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Fail RP for not listening to MTF e-11 as a researcher. A kick because i was stuck in a death loop. Fear RP because i didn't listen to CI whilst a gun was pointed at me (I think). Finally ARDM becaue i stabbed a few d-class as a tech expert.
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I am a very capable RPer and understand the role of 22415-1 -2 and -3. I belive if given the chance to be SCP-22415 i would be able to sucessfully fill the role that SCP-22415 is made for.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- 22415 helps Morally good. Usally helping Non-Combative people to safetry within a combatative Scenario and then help contain the breaches when no other non-combative is in need of direct aid.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- I would help the researchers escape the Battle due to them being Morally good in that moment and being a non-combative.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
-No i won't, SCP-076 would be able to notice the researcher behind him if i where to repel him and would attack the researcher if i did so it would be better to let 076 run towards me.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- Due to D-class's morallity i would not aid them. i would simply ignore them1712487004232.png

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Greetings,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
Congratulations on your new whitelist.

For the last question you should not ignore a D-class escaping D-block you should report it.
Feel free to ask an Admin+ In-game for your new whitelist.
Have a wonderful day/night.

Kind regards,
Meliodas 'Wrath'

MTF Alpha-1 MAJ Meilodas Wrath

Status
Not open for further replies.