Time zone: GMT +1
Character name(s): tony 'mr white' mohammed [FC]
Civilian name: stephen hawkinsonson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: i have CI-B
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:two bans but idk how many warns cus i cant see them
-
Why are you applying for the Director of Medicine? I want to join Director of medicine because there are not usually people on it and i want trainees to enjoy their time on medical staff by giving medical licence it might also make more people come to medic if they know director of medicine
-
What makes you suitable for Director of Medicine?: i think i would be suitable for director of medicine because im usually always on the server so i can help trainees get their licence when no one else is on
-
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Medicine in RP?:to make sure there are no blips with the medical team and make it more smooth running and be very useful by answering questions Director of Medicine and keep everything balanced in the medical staff
-
Please give some lore about your Director of Medicine character and what story lines they would be involved in:tony 'mr white' mohammed [FC] is a Cardio thoracic surgeon who has some unwritten deeds to fulfil and his intense knowledge got him into the scp foundation where he now selflessly helps people till the day he dies

Last edited:
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committees Verdict Report
REGARDING: Poguke's application for a position as Director Of Medicine.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Director Of Medicine., the committee agrees that you are not best suited to be a Director.

The Committee are yet to see your worth within the foundation, some members expressing issues of appointing you. Due to this uncertainty from all members, your application will be denied.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application. You may re-apply in two weeks.

Signed and Approved

Winkie
Ethics Committee Director​

Status
Not open for further replies.