My discord appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITS_D0PPEL

Jan 17, 2024
Your Discord name & tag: sensei24_ or $ENSEI

What server is this for, Network, DarkRP, SCP or MRP?: SCP RP USA

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help): 982848452104966184

Date of ban (if known): Im not sure it was a long time ago maybe 8 to 9 months ago in that range

Reason for ban (if known): I made some racial stuff and remarks that i shouldn't have done and really disrespected some people

Who banned you?: I have no clue

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: No

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal): Well for the first reason i really want to join some factions I've been playing cn for a minute I'm a pretty well known player and i feel if i join e11 and ci i would do better and i really want that to happen for myself so i would like to make this appeal to sincerely apologize for the bullshit i committed on the discord I'm very sorry for the people i talked shit to and I'm very sorry for the people who saw my things and i will make sure to never say such things again as that was very immature of me to do. so please i ask for forgiveness as ci and e11 are my main 2 factions to join and i need discord for these things. and once again I'm pretty sure i shit talked some admins to I'm so sorry for this and i hope all goes well in the future for all of you. and to the people as well thank you for reading this sincerely Me :] also you can talk to the commander of e11 abt this slipstream he wants me to join and is hoping i get unbanned

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.