My O5-6 application

Status
Not open for further replies.

poguke2212

Jun 3, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:557876757
Discord name: poguke ♿
For how long have you played on CG SCP:1-2 months ( i think)
In what country are you located?: england
Time zone: GMT+1
Character name(s): Tony 'poguke' Hawkings
Civilian name: stephen 'poguke' hawkingsonson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: SCP-096
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: not that i can see no.
-
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number): O5-6 because there is never usually any O5 members on when there are many scps on and impossible to contain any of them.
-
What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?: i could help people go out of their comfort zone and help them sign up for roles and make the late nights of the scp foundation less impossible to play in.
-
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?: overwatch what is happening inside the departments, make changes code of conduct and ensure the foundations security and upkeep at all times.
-
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?): they manage director of research chief of security overseer assistants director of intelligence director of internal affairs (kind of) site director site advisors
-
Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in: any unauthorized personnel access to this file will be terminated immediately berrymen langford memetic kill agent

Tazza

Apr 30, 2022
Australia
-support
this is the BARE minimum application and to be honest you just arent fit for O5

NightWolf

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 31, 2020
@poguke2212 please read the application format requirement part.

In this server site command has a verry important role and due to this has certain requirements set in place.

The following requirements are in need to be met in order to apply:
-Past experience in a Level 4 or 5 job OR as MTF LT+, open O5 slot

Jan 1, 2022
Application Denied​

Hi @poguke2212,
Myself personally and the council agree that you clearly aren’t suited for the position of O5-6. You firstly have ignored the requirements to the application, created a very bare minimum application which holds lacklustre answers, show little care in the application and are not even known to those in the council.

I recommend getting known to the council as well as getting experience before wanting to apply for the council.

You may reapply in 3 weeks and an open O5 slot being in place.

O5-1 ‘The Unjust’​

• Angry
Reactions: Eclipse
Status
Not open for further replies.