11/20/2022
Reason for ban (if known):
Bomb threats
Who banned you?:
Nomad
Prior to this, have you ever been banned off teamspeak?:
No
Why should we remove your ban from TeamSpeak? (50 words minimal):
Its almost been 5 months now and I'm returning to the server hopefully attempting to get into a MTF. I'm wanting to get unbanned and right my wrongs and this unban is just the start. so far I've received good marks and I'm making my way back up in the server. with my time off the server 3-4 months I'm matured and improved on the way I do things. so from what I've learned I am more than 100% positive I can keep composure and not make anymore inappropriate comments like " I have a bomb".

Last edited:

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Hello there, my apologies for the long respond time.

Please pardon me as this was quite an extended time ago however to the best of my memories the reason behind your ban was due to the fact that a report was make regarding the fact that you use a statement "I have a bomb" in a way that make it sound like a threat and if I remember correctly also added in additional detail regarding how you have access to that and after consult with other member of Server Leadership I issued this punishment due to the severity of the offense.

Kind Regard,
Nomad

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Swompgobblin,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Given that it has been almost 6 months since you were banned, I would hope that you have learned from this experience. Being that this happened awhile ago as well, can't really get full context but it seems like you said something really stupid at the time. I'll be removing your ban so that you may try to progress further on the server. Please just be more considerate of what you say in the future.

Regards,
Alpha​

Status
Not open for further replies.