My Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaban10

May 21, 2023
Your in-game name : J. Marcus Ryan
Your steamID: I'm not sure what it is but I think this is it, if my appeal is declined, please inform me of where to atleast find the steam ID. 76561198803018130
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198803018130/
Date of ban: 21/05/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDMing.
Who banned you: \'Oreo\'
Ban length?: 2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): I just got this by searching "how to find the in-game rules for Civilnetworks SCPRP" but here: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will not commit MRDMing again, or whatever it was called. Sorry, I don't know.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No. This is my first time.
Why should you be unbanned: I'm pretty new to this server as I have been here for only 5 days or so. and I did not read the rules, so I was oblivious to the rules. I know this is my fault and i'm sorry but to clarify I did not mean to break this rule as it was on accident.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: This time, I will look at the in-game rules to make sure I do not break any again.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I love this server and I would like to keep playing on it. I'm a bit upset that this has happened to me so I just want to clarify I am sorry and that I wouldn't want this to happen again.

Last edited:

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
Hello @aaban10
I banned you from MRDM due to you going in the testing line and MRDMing everyone when you got pulled you admitted that you did MRDM and did not know about it So I had to follow the guide and ban you.

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi, @aaban10

After taking a look at your appeal, including Xrz/Oreo's point of view from the situation I've decided to lower your ban to a 5 day ban. In this case lowering it from an 8 day ban, to a 5 day seeing as whilst you definitely did MRDM I lowered it seeing as I do believe you were genuine in not meaning to, or understanding the rules to killing fellow D-Class.

For future reference, please do be careful and ensure you have a valid reasoning to kill an individual.

Due to the above, your ban has been lowered to 5 days.

Kind Regards, Luft.​

Status
Not open for further replies.