-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
image_2024-02-17_225703205.png
Not sure about fail rp one
One mic spam was for playing squeaking noises as 2295
The other mic spam I think was for saying hello to many times
-
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I seriously don't really know why, I am just looking to get opinions and how the application will go through. I do truly believe I would be a great advisor but want to know what others think.
-
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I have been around and worked in many different areas of the site.
I Know the legal codex very well which includes the CoE and CoC so I have had lots of experience in that area.
I spend a lot of time in the server at least 2 hours on weekdays and around 4-7 hours on weekends (often more though)
-
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
They assist the site director in ensuring the functionality of the site.
Can authorize AA during a breach
Ensure the site is working in a smooth and orderly fashion
Can also give out permits
Will often oversee departments and activities within.
-
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Nad began their journey as a cadet. Working in the area of d block and seeing the chaos of it all he wanted to change that. The unethical behavior had to stop so that's when he worked his way into Internal Affairs. Nad was able to enforce the legal codex around the site and help make it better for all personnel. Not to long after Nad was given an offer to join the DEA. He gladly accepted and begun work with the surface operations and the DEA. After working with the DEA for a long time he had worked his way up to Special agent. Nad really enjoyed his time as a special agent and was able to serve the foundation in protecting from external threats. But as time went on Nad missed the inner site. So that's when he had the brilliant idea to go back to IA. So that's what he did he worked hard in IA and quickly became an ambassador. Nad was back to making the site a better place. Recently a position of Site Advisor has opened up and Nad has decided to see how he could move up in the site and Site Advisor would be the next step for Nad.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
From Site Administration
To: Nad

APPLICATION DENIED

Hello @Phantom49

Thanks for showing interest in the Position of "Site Advisor", Site Administration has deemed you not yet suitable for the position of "Site Advisor",
Please Reach out to me on Discord (@ryaeuns) on further details regarding the denial.

Kind Regards,

Site Director Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.