Nate Mercer's TGM Demotion Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Nate Mercer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:581568489

Previous Rank (convert if required): Trial Gamemaster

Who demoted you?: Jason Taylor/Scotsman

Date of demotion?: June/July (Unsure of the date)

What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

What is the case against you?: I was demoted from my position as I hadn't fulfilled my bi-weekly requirements for couple of times.

Is this true?: Yes.

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
What is your side of the story?: At the time of my demotion there was lot of commitment on the server with multiple CL4/5 roles and commitments in my life. The combination of the both these made quite difficult for people to produce events especially as I wanted to provide players with quality events.

Why should you return / what will you change?: Since my demotion it has given a lot of time to consider why I couldn't complete my events on time, it was multitude of reasons which caused me to no achieve this. The reasons were that I was trying to produce to events on a too large scale, trying to learn building/PAC3/story building all at once, and I wasn't getting help from GMs/SGMs. If I were to return to my position then I would learn from my mistakes while also having more free time to develop my events.

Cheetah / RustyOsprey2

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 24, 2023
Gamemaster Demotion Appeal - Denied

Hello @Nate Mercer / 'Tactician' ,

Unfortunately having discussed your appeal and history with the Event Team Supervisors, we believe you are not currently fit to return to the Gamemaster team.

For further information please contact an Event Team Supervisor and we wish you the best of luck for next time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.