Nathaniel B. Touching grass (for now)

Nathaniel Brown

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 6, 2022
the Netherlands
Well, this might be a bit late but when I resigned from Nu-7 Major I had the intentions to be active as OSA but couldn't be arsed to even do the interview after my forum application got approved.
Also thought I'd hop on once in a while but I've never did.

This post goes out to some special people I've had the honour of meeting.

@Lee Falzone
Big lightskin homie, fr the nicest guy I've ever encountered while playing Gmod. It's been a big honour to serve under you in ISAF and please forgive me for my terrible MineCraft PVP skills.

@RedBubble55
My fellow alcoholic, your dedication scares me fr fr but in a positive way. Thanks for believing in me and giving me the opportunity to become a LT without having to go through the whole LDR path <3

Soul
Cant use @ because of your goofy forum name but you'll always be my favourite CSG even while being scared when you were around.

@PhoenixHeanix
OG HH enjoyer. You became a bit goofy when you joined O-1 but you've improved, HH forever <3
We know what you did though :skull:

@Demi
Actual roster god. You're hella smart and I fr hated it when you left Nu-7, from that moment on my enjoyment of Nu-7/SCP-RP started to decline.

@Leonardothygreat
Bring back Cadet Goober, nah jokes aside, you're a great lad and I've loved to serve under your command.

@ionboy64
Amazing lad with a bad temper though. Loved every second of the rant's you've been doing when someone else did a goofy against Nu-7

Nu-7 CO's
This goes out to everyone in Nu-7 that I didn't mention above.
I actually CBA to type anymore, If i didn't mention you personally, I'm sorry but im also hella lazy.
To all Current and Ex CO's that I've worked alongside of, thank you for making my time on the server the best it could've been.
I appreciate each and every one of you for keeping Nu-7 on top fr fr

Well, I think I'm done typing. We'll meet again (will definitely join back when CWRP gets released :skull:)

Nathaniel Brown out!

Last edited:

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023
o7 man you we're my favourite Nu-7 CO

Hopefully we will meet again some time.

PhoenixHeanix

May 19, 2022
Man, I'll fucking miss you, still remember when i got promoted to HH Head Supervisor with soul i was afk throughout the entirety of red speaking to us ::skull: But man, everyone also calls me goofy when i left for Omega-1 the fuck i do haha, but seriously man enjoy your life

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Nathaniel Brown

RedBubble55

Jun 21, 2022
West Midlands, UK
Nathaniel, it is very sad to see you are going. One of my favourite people on the server. Truly an amazing Nu-7 and HH member.

You were there for a lot of things in and out of Nu-7, overall and absolute chad.

I hope to see you again soon.