Denied nato having "explosive proof humvee's"

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

parker

Sep 24, 2022
What does this suggestion change
make turreted humvee armored as nwo vodnik is armored and they can use in restricted...

Has something similar been suggested before?: no idea, don't think so

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
makes nato less bias, makes restricted more fair

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
n/a

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: makes the server more fair

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

drako dormus

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 1, 2021
-support humvee has a 360° weapon while vodnick got 2 weapons not 360° (that also can kill both gunners)so it evens out both cars by getting vodnick armor

parker

Sep 24, 2022
-support humvee has a 360° weapon while vodnick got 2 weapons not 360° (that also can kill both gunners)so it evens out both cars by getting vodnick armor
the humvee is explosive proof so they can use in restricted when we cant use vodnik

Redrrx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2021
Algeria
you do 1 dmg to the humvee guy while full damage to vodnik guy so please remove both of them

Wolves

May 14, 2022
Humvees can be used in restricted wars which the Vodnik can't because it's lightly armored but we can use the Gaz, the problem with the Gaz is that don't have a weapon on it to be used, or else it is fair that both Humvees and Gazs could be used in restricted war but sadly everyone know a Gaz don't have a weapon.

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Suggestion Denied

Hi Parker, Your suggestion has been denied.

I am looking into the vehicles and going to sort out balancing issues as mentioned in a previous suggestion someone else made. I am aware of the issues people have with the vodnik and I am planning to sort this out.

Regards.​

Status
Not open for further replies.