In what country are you located?: Denmark
Time zone: BST+1
NATO name (regiment and rank): JAF CPT Boss
NWO name (regiment and rank):
Civilian name: Danny
Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
Yea a few warns and 1 ban from 6 months ago because of a dumb stinger i shot in a reg debrief

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
- I have been Col of Jaf 3 times and i was Ltgen for Uan and Gen for nato so i have plenty of leadership experience

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
- I am the best candidate because i know Nato and the server in and out.
I have lead more than a hundred wars and pretty much lead AC back when UAN was around.
I listen to peoples ideas for wars and for whats best for the regiment but i make my own decision instead of having people to do it for me.
I work fast and i work hard and i strive for results in every category.
I also have friends on the server in the right places so i know im in good spirits when making this app.
I might have been out of the game for a bit long but i know my way around leading wars and regiments like its my own back pocket.
Also i know this is pretty much the same app as last time only difference is my activity has gotten up alot more.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
-------- Current:
- JAF CPT
-------- Previous:
- Gen Of Nato
- 3X Jaf Col
- STS Msgt
- USAF Lt

List your strengths and weaknesses:

Strengths:
Confidence i know how to make a quick decision in a heated situation, without having the "make sure everyone is happy" make a decision and move on.
Experience i have a ton of experience in both regimental command and high command. I have seen pretty much every situation that there is to see as highcommand so i know how to react and fix the issues that get thrown at me.
Friendly i am very approachable and will listen to people issues no matter from what place they come from.
Rp i engage in as much rp as i can because i feel like that the core value of the Mrp is the rp.

Weaknesses:
I can become a bit of a hot head when things go very wrong and when people have trouble listening to the orders given.
And im gonna need a few days to get back into leading wars again

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:

(Redacted) also known as Danny G grew up in a small town in Denmark after making it to the age of 18 he applied for the danish air force as a fighter pilot. Making it to the rank of Colonel (Redacted) got grounded and made a Brigade General for the Air force in an area in Ukraine called code name "Highlands" where he would have a good and long career making it all the way to Gen in the offices of high command. All was well untill a filthy terrorist group under the name of The Crimson Blade would capture (Redacted) on a helicopter to Afghanistan. They stripped him of his rank name and rights and all hope seemed lost because the war council refused to negotiate with terrorists. But it is said that something or someone has bought him out and that he is returning to High command once again under the code name "Boss" to oversee Nato once more.

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
O-Block
f7a9e7551453630d52be35964f895190.png

Dear Danny,

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We are pleased to inform you that our team has reviewed your application, and we are in agreement that you are eligible to move to the next stage. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, and we are excited to learn more about your qualifications and experience. To proceed with the next stage, ensure to contact a Lieutenant General+ to schedule your interview.

Approved

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.