Which server are you applying for? (UK/US):
- UK
🌸
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
- gamer6930
🌸
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
- 5 Days 15 hours
Most of my time was spent on the USA server before it closed. I was a LT on USAF
🌸
🌸
In what country are you located?:
United States
🌸
Time zone:
- EST
🌸
NATO name (regiment and rank):
- RMP PFC Natsushi
🌸
NWO name (regiment and rank):
- STS SPC 'Seoul' [Natsushii] [SB-6]
🌸
Civilian name:
- N/A
🌸
Steam ID:
- STEAM_0:0:69771668
🌸
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
🌸
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes
🌸
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No
🌸
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- No, I've never staffed for a community. I've been playing Gmod for a short period of time but i've been enjoying my time and would really like to move up and be able to help support the server through staffing.
🌸
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, Growing up I was always into the RP scene usually in group settings with various servers on games or mmo's. For a long time I was heavily into GTA RP and am very good with playing different roles.
🌸
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 3+
🌸
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- As I said previously, I have been greatly enjoying my time in this server and want to be able to support this community in a way that I can. I've been seeing other moderators and staff help and it's really made me interested in joining. I really do love talking to people and being able to be a support to others. Everyone so far that i've met have been cool and this is a new experience for me as i've never been part of a military roleplay before. I'd love to be able to grow in this community and help sustain and better it if given the chance.
🌸
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?
- Through my jobs irl and my experience in serious RPs, I have great interpersonal skills. I'm very good at talking and being friendly towards others and making people feel that there's a safe space. I can learn and pick up things quickly and try my best to exceed expectations wherever I can. What I lack for in Gmod experience currently I make up for in my personality and my willingness to learn. I always try my very best and will take criticism constructively to try and be even better.
🌸

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
+Support

+Active IG/TS
+Clean Record
+Good Interactions

Due to the reasons stated above, I am more than happy to offer you my support! Best of luck!

-Dmitri

Redrrx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2021
Algeria
-/- Support.
i had very few interactions with you.
even tho you said you have no warnings it dosen't mean you had no warnings in the USA server. so for rules knowledge there is no way anybody can tell unless they played with you for too long.
however you're freindly but that dosen't assure that you're fit to be staff.
about activity its decent. the app is good.
Good luck.

Beast

Feb 25, 2023
+Support

All interactions i’ve had with them are good, had good activity and a very good looking application.

Best of Luck!

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Application Accepted

Hi @Natsushi ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.