NAYFR SCP-RP Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAYFR

Mar 11, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): ma7ro0om2
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 20 hours and 27 minutes
In what country are you located?: Dubai
Time zone: GMT+4
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): No regiment
Chaos name (include your rank):none
Civilian name: Dwayn The G man
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:67310103
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
no, this is my second application and the previous one is like 5 or 6 years ago and it has been shut down for a long time
im sorry if i cant provide the last application
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: no
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: yes i do have experience but im not sure if its gonna be the same here because i was a staff member in a different community from like 6 years ago until it shut down
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: yes i do have experienced like DarkRp, cityRP for year's and different other Rp's too
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 2 to 5 hours but in my weekends 3 to 9 hours
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: i like it here you know? experience the SCP'S like never before and its lore
i really do enjoy it here its like its has ay different story in it, and help other people in the server and it would be a shame if someone just got in and keep ruining the server and breaking rule's.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: im gonna be able to assist you inside the server run it smooth and make sure that everyone is having a good time, i hate it if someone just burst in and keeps breaking rules and ruin it to everyone, ill do what ever it cost to help run the server.

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

+/- NEUTRAL

Positives

• N/A

Neutral

• Unsure on rule knowledge.
  • Unsure on activity.
  • Minimal Application.

Negatives

• N/A
Good Luck.

AdamTHM

Feb 16, 2022
Ireland
-SUPPORT
- Application lacks
- Name is questionable
+/- No good RP interactions
+/- Unsure on rule knowledge (poke me on TS)
+/- As @Tommy Lee had said your activity is questionable
+/- Not seen in TS

Status
Not open for further replies.