May 5, 2022
Which server are you applying for? (UK/US):
UK
-

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
Mr. Peretz
-

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
468 Hours (2 Weeks, 5 Days and 12 Hours of playtime)
-

-

In what country are you located?:
Israel
-

Time zone:
GMT +2:00
-

NATO name (regiment and rank):
17thAR MSGT Nayr Kcalb
-

NWO name (regiment and rank):
SWB PFC Kcalb Nayr
-

Civilian name:
Itamar
-

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:558308597
-

Do you have a mic?:
Yes.
-

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
No, I applied for the first time about a year ago -
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/shmuliks-moderator-application.3554/#post-23211

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, I did get 6 Warnings over a period of 2.5 years, and 1 Ban for LTARP a year ago.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes I do, but not in any GMOD server. I used to manage a some big discord servers, Minecraft servers and communities and some gaming forums in the internet.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, I'm playing in this server for over 2.5 years, and I've been playing DarkRP and StarWarsRP for about the same period.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I'm available to play at least 2-3 hours per day, even in periods I have university exams and work. During breaks I can play over 6-7 hours at least.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
For a long time, I wanted to reach the staff team in the community servers, but this desire never got to an execution, because of personal issues and the language barrier. Nowadays, I believe that I've obtained the required experience and knowledge that is needed to be a successful and helpful staff in the server. I strongly believe that I can and will donate a lot to the server by being a staff, and I will keep doing my 100% whenever I can to maximize the experience of every single player here in the MRP. I know how it feels when you have an issue and you don't get a response for a while, and I want to be the one who helps to change it. I am not applying to my own good, and I am not interested in a moderator role only for the perms, but to use it for the server's best, nothing else is in my way.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe that my activity in late hours can be a good supervision for trollers and players that need assistance anytime. I'm available on discord 24/7 and with the experience I've obtained only by playing here in the server and learnings the rules, I strongly believe I could be very useful to any player that needs my help. I'm always doing my job on the best side I can possibly do, and I will not rest or give up until I'll fix the problem I'm facing. I don't want to say that I'm better then other applicants, but what I can say, is that I'll do whatever it takes to be the best version of myself as a staff in the MRP, by all means.

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
+ Support

+ Active IG/TS
+ Friendly guy & mature
+ Serious when needed but can relax

+/- Few interactions
+/- Unsure of rule knowledge

From what I've seen you are a nice guy. Although I believe you can improve by getting to know the community I am happy to leave +support.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
+Support

+Active
+Clean Record

+/- Few interactions

I have no problems with you and you're a very proactive member of the community. I wish you the best of luck with the application!

Redrrx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2021
Algeria
-Support
Nothing personal but my interactions with you you broke few rules that i didn't have proof of them.
your activity is not that much tbh.
there is only the experience in the server which was long enough.

Beast

Feb 25, 2023
+/- Neutral leaning +

Hey Nayr, due to me not having enough interactions with you I am not able to deliver a proper verdict, though I know that you're fairly active.

Nayr Kcalb

May 5, 2022
-Support
Nothing personal but my interactions with you you broke few rules that i didn't have proof of them.
your activity is not that much tbh.
there is only the experience in the server which was long enough.
If you could remind me which rules I broke that would be great. My activity in the last 2 months was about 6 hours per day.

nathancheetah

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 12, 2021
+Support
For all reasons stated above that are positive I think he would be brilliant, very nice guy when I interact with him

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Application Accepted

Hi @Nayr Kcalb ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.