Name: "Nebula" - Karsten Schimdt
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:96088984

Previous Rank (convert if required): CPL

Who demoted you?: Ethics Committee Member Foxatron

Date of demotion?: 2/7/22

What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP UK

What is the case against you?: I apparently "spat" on Foxatron

Is this true?: Absolutely not

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: Yes, and pleanty of times for idiotic reasons by ethics

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Yes

What is your side of the story?:
I was clearing my throat and Foxatron mistaken it for me spitting so he just ran up to me and demoted me on the spot

Why should you return / what will you change?:
Firstly I want to say Ethics shouldn't just have the power to demote people on the spot, at least without consulting the Regimental CO's first. Especially since MTF ranks are not easy to get and take weeks/months inbetween them.
Also Foxatron knows NOTHING about the shit I do whenever I'm on, as much as I agree that rank isn't the be all and end all (and it isn't) it's nethertheless frustrating when Ethics prance around and demote people when they are bored and feel like going on a powertrip. I have been demoted by Ethics before over a meager joke in a discord VC (completely OOC) telling him to "instead of studying the code of ethics, maybe studying the code of getting some bitches".

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022
one of NU-7's best corporals and he is one of the best people on the server for the simple reason that he speaks his mind. I can relate to him being demoted for bad reasons as I was demoted from exec before because i wanted to become an O5 and change the power structure in an rp way and they twisted it to say i wanted to "Destroy the O5"
+support

Vollgas

Mar 19, 2022
This is an IC issue. You should probably talk to Foxatron first, if you don't reach an agreement talk to the Director of the Ethics Committee, and, if you feel you can't reach an agreement with him either, you should take it to SL.

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
@Nebula this section of the forums is for Staff/GM/VIP demotion appeals. In the case of this you would speak to the demoter or their higher ranks in RP.

AdamTHM

Feb 16, 2022
Ireland
Hello @Nebula, this section of the forums is for demotion appeals of the ranks of GameMaster, Staff and VIP like what @{Mercs}DoR and @ZBuiX has said.

If you wish to appeal your demotion you must speak to the person who demoted you or their superior to get this resolved.

This post will now be

Status
Not open for further replies.