Civilian name:
None

Do you have a mic?:
Yes, with Voice Modify and Launchpad Audio Setup

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
SCP-096 (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 RDM, being a Guard and in a riot situation killed a d Class
- 1 Ban was handed out but removed after a Talk with the handling Staff.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I am trying to add this to the list of characters I can use as part of the Event Team. PHD Alfon Steel would be this character and he would focus on deep researcher of Level 4, including management support for the R&D department. His specialty is working with sentient SCPs and physiology.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
I am very creative, I have the rulebook and the ethic hand book already ready and I now my way around research basic , advanced and expert workshops. My knowledge even reaches into IRL as I have a collection of general knowledge.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
I am unable to see my documents in the data-base so I am working with guess work here. Excellent is in my mind a document of at least 3 pages, a concept page where the Idea of it is listed with all the resource's that will be needed, a experiment page where all actions or at least the general collection of the test is listed and noted, and the conclusion page in which a conclusive answers is displayed. Should there be no answer so should there be a suggestion on how to reach an answer.​

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
Keep the lower Researcher's in line and in order with the Ethic guidelines, also give them projects should there be none already underway. Generating of lessons people can listen into is also a wonderful way to boost the moral.​

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Name: PHD. Alfon Steel
Other Names: ‘Sir. Steel’ / 'Mr. Steel'
Appearance: Defaults Male frame
Height: 1.77
Species/Race: Human
Personality: Friendly, Direct, Knowledge hungry
Fears: Destruction of the Foundation, Being lost
Motivations: Contain or Secure all anomalies, Find new things
Likes: Coffee, Fish, Beef Jerky's, Colt 1911, General Thruth's
Dislikes: Cold Coffee, Ice, Breaches of Security, Loss of control, Breach of Trust, Lie's

Possible Lore Line:
Escaped researcher of Site-[Redacted], currently undergoing REHA to rejoin the department. Hardworking and direct makes him one of the few people who truly understand the responsibility of a clearance level, general focus being the connection sentient SCPs have with none-sentient SCPs. His PHD in psychology makes him a prime candidate to follow up in the plans the [Data Locked] have for the current active Site.​

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
Massive +support
+active
+friendly
+In depth app

+unsure on documents detail (will try find some later and read em then may change this)
GL K.E.Y/'Lock' really hope you pass -Dor

Jason M.

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 10, 2021
+Support

+Active in game
+TGM
+Well written application
+Good RP

+/- I've seen you as researcher but am yet to see any strong research come of you.
- Haven't seen you in TS but I imagine this would change if you were made executive

I wish you luck, I've seen you many times on the server and all my encounters with you were good. I hope to see you around more!

Lord Hamster

Dec 18, 2021
Application Denied

Hi Neko,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Executive researcher application.

Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your application today. Whilst your roleplay capabilities are at a good standard and you are well known, it is the departments belief that your understanding of the role of executive researcher doesn't align with what we would expect.

Feel free to message me on discord or poke me on TS should you have any further questions about this.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.