Civilian name:
- Michael Trevor

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF Nu-7 Command SGT
- Ex CI-A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
No, I have not received any kicks, bans, or warnings at the time of writing this application.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I am a viable candidate as I am a multifaceted individual that is capable of performing numerous tasks, ranging from interrogations & research to reconnaissance & combat, additionally, my position within Nu-7 has allowed me to learn to work effectively with other NCOs and COs as well as coordinate enlisted operatives on the battlefield, however, a cause of concern that I'll address is the lack of previous or current positions within A-1 or O5, this is a valid concern although I believe that my roleplay capabilities, as well as my previous knowledge of the SCP Universe, is enough to offset it.

- “Power is in tearing human minds to pieces and putting them together again in new shapes of your own choosing.”

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
Overseer Assistants are responsible for ensuring the execution of all Overseer orders to the best of their abilities, they are also responsible for acting as liaisons between the Council & anyone who wishes to contact them in order to preserve the lives of their superiors, they may also set up meeting times, answer phone calls or engage in menial tasks.
Additionally, Overseer Assistants may be tasked with partaking in research & development or classified combative deployments that may cause either internal or external tensions.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

██████@O5Council_User: -$ ACCESS FOUNDATION/Site-65/Personnel Records/"Yassen" L5 Initializing connection... Downloading file: 2 cache files loaded Decrypting document...

Last edited:

Jinkins Jr

Apr 15, 2022
+ Support
-Friendly Interactions (in general)
-has shown to be professional / capable of creating serious RP moments

Status
Not open for further replies.