Neps moderator applicaton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nep

Apr 27, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): (its kinda my full name and year i was born so i cant say but i will say if you message me)
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):9 days
In what country are you located?:United States
Time zone:EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):Zack Alexa(dont have an mtf job)
Chaos name (include your rank):none
Civilian name:Robin Alexa
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:490845025
Discord ID (name#0000):nep#2317
Do you have a mic?:yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: ive had no previous applications
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 warn for failrp because i gave d-class guns as a chef
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:a minecraft server
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:some because i was in a community where you would be kicked for inactivity if you were off too many days and if you spoke out of character it had to be in private room or youd be kicked from the instance immediantly.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:5 or 6
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:Because i think that i could help out around the server and also get some of the pressure off of the few mods that are on.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:I would be able to get some of the pressure off of the few admins that are usually on and help the community by getting on when most moderators are offline and taking sits and trying to listen to both sides of the story when someone is accused.

Jason Mcbrandtville

Blacklisted Player
Sep 7, 2022
-Rep
Whilst your playtime looks admiriable it seems as if your application is relatively short and seems rushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.